Set up for my homemade adventure " The culling " for 1st lv chars.

See above, the world will be one of my homebrews, but a few citys or people might seem familiar. The rules of course, are standered 3rd edition D&D you may use the additions from the Tome and blood etc. books, but not from the forgotton realms books. This shall be a game for 1st level chars, and with space open for a maximum of 6 chars. Any questions? After all the slots are filled up or a lot of time goes by I'll start the adventure. Let me reiterate that, any questions or comments will be welcomed. Please send your character stats, if you cannot do this, fine keep a character sheet and use that instead (and with honesty)

Clear Dragon

First Post
Ok, I am interested, thinking about playing an enchanter. What char generation method are you wanting used (4d6 drop one, point buy, and if rolling using online dice bots, or honor system?). This will be the first message board game I have played in so I don't know exactly how often I can post.

Spoof

First Post
I am also willing to play. I have currently started in the CofC game. So posting should not be a problem unless you desire many times per day (over 10). I would be interested in playing a sorcerer as I have not played one in third edition before.

Remove ads