{Settings Tournament} Round 5 - Finals! Greyhawk vs. Planescape

Which do you prefer?

• Poll closed .

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
It's funny how the race came down to the poster child of generic D&D-style fantasy worlds and the poster child of gonzo D&D-style fantasy worlds.

If I have to choose between generic and gonzo, I go gonzo every time.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Funny how a setting with White Plume Mountain, a crashed spaceship, a mad archmage turned demigod thanks to a device that captures other deities, and portals to pocket realms with giant apes and cheshire cats can be considered less gonzo than Planescape. My vote is for Greyhawk.

Halivar

First Post
Funny how a setting with White Plume Mountain, a crashed spaceship, a mad archmage turned demigod thanks to a device that captures other deities, and portals to pocket realms with giant apes and cheshire cats can be considered less gonzo than Planescape. My vote is for Greyhawk.
Take it as an indicator of just how gonzo Planescape is. :D

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
If I have to choose between generic and gonzo, I go gonzo every time.
Gonzo thanks you.

Gonzo-Plumber-ExtendedFacebookPic-%282011%29.jpg

I voted Planescape because I love the setting and have enjoyed it tremendously--but I think Greyhawk will win (it is currently leading 48 to 45).

Abraxas

Explorer
Voted Greyhawk, although not my favorite, it is hands down the preferable option of the 2 remaining choices.
I've always disliked Planescape's art and the fans around my neck of the woods are ... annoying at best.

Remove ads