Mellubb

First Post
Mathew d'Cannith Artificer 1 HP: 7 AP: 5 AC: 15

Mathew smiles at the creature. "If you don't mind me asking what is your name?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
Mathew smiles at the creature. "If you don't mind me asking what is your name?"
"I be Aldus... er, you mean Cheep here, don't you? This be Cheep, my voice. Quite useful for doing business and yammering when you have important work to be tending to. Doesn't speak on its own of course, not being too bright." Cheep ruffles itself as if indignant at the remark.

Redclaw

First Post
Corran enters, surprised to see that all of his new friends have beaten him into the room. He sits down and smiles at the strange creature on the table. I am Corran d'Tharashk, cleric of Balinor. Although my parents seem to think I am best suited to searching the muck of the Shadow Marches for more 'shards, I know that I have been called by Balinor to search out a greater destiny. I wonder if your offer will provide me an opportunity to begin that hunt.
OOC: Cleric 1, 6/9 HP, 3 AP, AC 16 (Touch 12, Flat-footed 14), Spells Prepared 0-Detect Magic 1st- Calm Animals (D)
Corran

Last edited:

stonegod

Redclaw said:
I am Corran d'Tharashk, cleric of Balinor. Although my parents seem to think I am best suited to searching the muck of the Shadow Marches for more 'shards, I know that I have been called by Balinor to search out a greater destiny. I wonder if your offer will provide me an opportunity to begin that hunt.
"Hmm." You suspect the creature would scratch it's chin in thought if it were more humanoid. "The Sovereign of the hunt may not be the one for this one, but any help of them is welcome."

OOC: I'm giving folks a little more time to activate any inactive characters (as it is the weekend); I'll kick it in high gear Monday afternoon/eve.

Drerek

First Post
OOC: Current Stats--Lorth, Shifter Monk 1, HP 8/10, AP 4, AC 16 (T: 16, FF: 12). Sheet link in signature.

Last edited:

stonegod

[OOC: We'll start. Please keep your stats updated in your first post as the game progresses]

Seeing you all seated, Aldus/Cheep waits a moment more for any to show up. When none are forthcoming, it sights. "Back in my day, there were more folk willing to do up an odd job or two. Course, with the War going on, had a lot of folk that wanted to be in any service that wasn't the killing of folk. Course, adventuring end up killing a bunch too. Times change."

Cheep resettles itself before Aldus continues. "Anyway, I came here because I know Brews can be counted on when a favor be needing. A while back, I be like you, hanging on, waiting for the odd job to come to Brews. Got my start here. I be retired now from that work, mostly be doing crafting and the like. Constructs me specialty. Mostly be telling you this so you know where I be coming from.

"Anyway, I don't get out too much, doing most of me work from home. So its not surprising when I get the occasional visitor wanting something special done---one of those new artifice clocks or a stele from Xen'drik looked at. So it be a bit unusual when I be getting a visit from a Watchman, a thuggish looking one, and the oddest kobold I ever be seeing. Anyway, to make this already long story short, they wanted something I wouldn't give and there was some ruckus to be had. So here I am, locked up in my vault, trapped in my own home with vagrants and blackguards looting the place looking for the Sovereigns know what.

"That be where you folk come in. I need me a rescue, a rescue of me. Think you are all up to it?"

Redclaw

First Post
Of course we're up for it. No man should be trapped in his own house and forced to listen to intruders pilfer his possessions. I, for one, will be on my way as soon as you tell me where you are. Of course, if you have other useful information, that might help. Do you know how many of them there are? What they might be searching for? Corran thinks for a while. What was it they asked for, and what do we need to know about your vault to get you out?

Drerek

First Post
stonegod said:
"That be where you folk come in. I need me a rescue, a rescue of me. Think you are all up to it?"
Lorth listens to the story, intrigued, "They have trapped you, like a wolf cornered in its den. That is not right. But why not just send this creature of yours to the watch?"

Remove ads