• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SG1: An Old Friend (Wik Judging)

Drerek

First Post
Mellubb said:
"Well fellas, how do we go about clearing the shop?"
Lorth shrugs, "We go in and beat them upside their heads until they stop fighting back. The watchman ..... I do not like that he is not doing his proper duty, but I do not want to get in trouble for harming him. It may be best just to wrestle him to the ground."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Well, Cheep be going with you, so you won't be going in totally blind. And if you need a little kit, I be having a letter of credit at Groundstoner's in Highhold; he'll be recognizing Cheep so you could pick up a few things. But not much, it be only 150 gold!" Cheep looks around, waiting to see if any more planning is to be made.

Redclaw

First Post
Might I suggest we use some of that credit to purchase some tanglefoot bags? They might prove useful in capturing the watchman.

Drerek

First Post
Redclaw said:
Might I suggest we use some of that credit to purchase some tanglefoot bags? They might prove useful in capturing the watchman.
Lorth nods, "That is a good idea, but we should hurry."

Mellubb

First Post
"Tangle foot bags won't hold them but for so long. So we will have find a way to tie them up while they are stuck. Let's go."

Redclaw

First Post
So tanglefoot bags and some rope? Sounds good to me. Corran starts moving toward the door. Does anyone know where to buy those around here?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: We just approved another 1st level char; I'm gonna give him a chance to join in before we move on, so feel free to plan/fret/arm wrestle/whatever. :)

Redclaw

First Post
ooc: sounds good to me. I have the feeling that a better plan would be a good idea.
So, what strengths do you all bring to an undertaking of this nature? I can call on the survival gifts of Balinor to help heal your wounds as needed, and I should be able to locate an object of some specific type once we get into the building, maybe a key or important device. Other than that, I'm best when using my crossbow.

Drerek

First Post
Redclaw said:
ooc: sounds good to me. I have the feeling that a better plan would be a good idea.
So, what strengths do you all bring to an undertaking of this nature? I can call on the survival gifts of Balinor to help heal your wounds as needed, and I should be able to locate an object of some specific type once we get into the building, maybe a key or important device. Other than that, I'm best when using my crossbow.
Lorth, "I have been trained in fighting with fist and foot. I am also good at climbing and jumping."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Tanglefoot bags, ropes, and all manner of devices are good. I am also well-versed in inspecting for and disabling any traps we may come across. Please note that this does not necessarily include locks; those I would simply prise open. I've also been known to hit the broad side of a barn with a crossbow."

Remove ads