• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SG1: An Old Friend (Wik Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Showdown: Round 7

Lorth struggles, but his grip slips! He barely manages to hold on. [6 fails opposed grapple check] Corran steps up and distracts a heavy with his dagger. [Successful aid another] Nearby, the wizard casts a cloak of fear on the other thug. It blinks momentarily in fear, then shakes off the effect. [Just makes saving throw!]

As Genithar curses, Mathew barrels up the stairs, the homunculi charging ahead. The group sees nothing, but hears Aldus' voice cry, "Doggie! Fetch! Now where is that bow with me stone!"

The thugs continue to press their attack. One takes a swing at Balnibar, but it hits the wall about his head. Meanwhile, the other steps to try to take out the wizard. But Genithar nimbly ducks under the menacing glowing hand!

Balnibar tries to take advantage of the opening, but trips over the doorstop, barely catching himself! [Natural 1]

Meanwhile, the brute and Lorth continue to struggle. The brute elbows Lorth, trying to break free, but the shifter manages to counter and keep hold. [Fails opposed grapple check]

OOC: Maps may not be working.

Showdown: Round 8
attachment.php

Upper floor

L: 15 [9/10hp]
C: 22 [6/9hp]
G: 21 [1/4hp, shield]
M: 19 [7/7, 5 nonlethal]
C: 18
F: 18
D: 18
H: 18 [slightly wounded both]
R: 12 [Fled, one killed]
B: 10 [6/9hp, 3 nonlethal]
L: 8 [lightly wounded]

Map Key: B: Balnibar, C: Cheep, C: Corran, D: Doggie, F: Fetch, G: Genithar, H: Angry Heavy, L: Lorth, L: Brute leader, M: Mathew, R: Wiry Thugs.
Conditions: The entire room is considered difficult terrain. Smoky region provides concealment to those on the other side, but can be moved into. Dark Red Border: Dying, Lime Border: Entangled, Red Border: Disabled, Transparent: Unconscious, Yellow Border: Frightened, White Border: Staggered

[Round 8 actions]

Attachments

• SG1-upper-f06.jpg
    SG1-upper-f06.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 141

He saved!?!? Blasphemy! Well, he's still 'shaken', right? The maps are not working for me and I get a 404 error message. Okay, let's see if we can take this home!

Almost eagerly crossing blades with the heavy, Genithar feels the strength behind the aberrant's arm as sword clangs off sword, a duel threatening to begin.

Sneering, 'Kyber's Spawn! Your cause is lost!', the Wizard feints Right and then steps back towards the smoke, drawing the last tanglefoot bag he has and flinging it point blank into the heavily armored human's form!

Hearing Aldus' cry, the elf responds in a shrill command, 'Fetch the Leader's Potion! Doggie to me!'

5' step out of AoOp range, draw tanglefoot as move equiv, throw at heavy as standard

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dirk Nightbreese said:
He saved!?!? Blasphemy! Well, he's still 'shaken', right? The maps are not working for me and I get a 404 error message. Okay, let's see if we can take this home!
Problem with ENWorld. They've been notified.

Mellubb

First Post
Pointing toward the brawl Mathew commands the constructs "GO" then as he moving that way himself he yells "Aldus I am not sure if I can command them in battle!! They're all yours!!!

Remove ads