• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path (Chars Selected)

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod said:
He was here yesterday, as far as I can tell.

On the boards, true, but he hasn't popped in on this thread in some time.

I'll put out an A.P.B.

edit: No I won't, I forgot this isn't my thread.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mal: I've updated Jon's "Showing My Work" section to clearly indicated how I calculated power points and feats. If you need anything else, let me know.

Legildur

First Post
Malvoisin said:
On the boards, true, but he hasn't popped in on this thread in some time.

I'll put out an A.P.B.

edit: No I won't, I forgot this isn't my thread.
Well, this could be a good time to kick off your new thread and include the APB for Whizbang in the title?

And link to it from this thread, and we'll all follow soon enough and hopefully he'll see his name in lights and drop in.

Malvoisin

First Post
Legildur said:
Well, this could be a good time to kick off your new thread and include the APB for Whizbang in the title?

And link to it from this thread, and we'll all follow soon enough and hopefully he'll see his name in lights and drop in.

One step ahead of you, Legildur! :)

Everyone, I'm going to close out this thread now, and redirect you here!

I've copied over all the information about Cauldron, and added a little graphic embellishment of my own.

See you there!

Legildur

First Post
LOL! Yes, I saw after I had posted that you had started the new thread. And just let me add, thanks for taking over. And Phyrrus, if you make it back, thanks for starting all this off, and I hope that whatever it is that has kept you away is none to serious (or, if it is a she, that it's really serious ;) )

Remove ads