• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path (Chars Selected)

Malvoisin

First Post
Roll Call!

We are nearly at the agreed-upon time of 3 weeks since Phyrrus' last appearance on these boards. I am making preparations to go ahead and relaunch as DM.

I would like the roster of players to check in, just to confirm that you are all still here, and still want to play in this game.

Legildur: Flannad- Whisper Gnome Rogue
Question: Liracor Surabar- Human Duskblade (Scion of Surabar trait)
Whizbang Dustyboots: Arak Oathsworn- Human Paladin of St. Cuthbert (Nobility trait)
Jdvn1: Dowlee Meriweather- Halfling Favored Soul
Land Outcast: Remen - Human Barbarian (Mark of the Beast trait)
stonegod: Jon Telnbalm - Elan Telepath (Touched in the Head trait)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Will you be creating a new IC and OCC thread (so they are under your control)? And is Jon accepted officially then?

I like "Phyrric legacy", btw.

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod said:
Will you be creating a new IC and OCC thread (so they are under your control)? And is Jon accepted officially then?

I like "Phyrric legacy", btw.

I will indeed be creating a new IC and OOC thread. Keep watching this thread for the details.

Jon is accepted conceptually, but please hold off on copying him over to the Rogue's Gallery until I can approve all the stats.

All other players can go ahead and copy their characters to the RG now.

Remove ads