Shackled City - OOC I

hippocrachus

First Post
It can't be helped if he has a low self-esteem then, I guess :cool:
As soon as Orpheus has Charm Person, I mean to use it in full with our good pal Zeric. Keep the party squabbles to a minimum sort of thing... ;)
It's okay even if it doesn't work out, we'll have a dwarven cleric to back us up; he'll curb his attitude or find he's not as though as he thinks.

Strength was definitely my choice for Level 4 ability increase. It stands to reason.

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Ahh...now I know why everyone wants to be Wolverine when they grow up...*L*

While I would love to say that it will be a quick thing for us all to be instant friends, I'm not going to insult you all by telling a lie. Deep down, Zeric is a "good" guy of sorts, he is just a good guy in his own very LN way. Once we all accept that, the fun can really begin.

I am so thinking of giving Majin a level of cleric (St Cuthbert) with the Rage and Strength domain that it isn't funny. I can only imagine the conflicts that would happen when the church found out that their god is giving spells to someone everyone sees as such a loose cannon..:)

What do you guys think? Or should I stick to the straight Hexblade course for now?

Verbatim

Explorer
So if she was out cold all this time, do we disregard the posts until now Majin? Your call on that one amigo, as I am sure we could all go either way...

Majin

First Post
I'll leave that up to you and kirinke. As you did run with it and all that dialogue played out the way it did you could look at it two ways. It's done and said, and no going back, or Alinis gets one more chance before Zeric slits her throat when she sleeps. ;)

On Zeric's possible cleric level - That is to say if Cuthbert would grant him anything. :p I think I'd go right along with it though if you go that way. Throwing that kind of chaos into the mix is always fun, and god's have their reasons for the crazy stuff they do I guess, figuring out a reason for why St. Cuthbert would grant Zeric spells might be fun. ;)

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Cuthbert's doghma is also vengence upon the guilty, and perhaps in Zeric he sees a tool who would have no problem doing just that. However, it could be that Zeric believes he is getting his powers from Cuthbert, but they are really coming from somewhere else...*dark laughter from the clutched glove of Hextor at having Zeric serve him whether he was aware of it or not*

However, at the end of the day, Zeric would still be more Hexblade than priest, and the plan I have for him to be an occult slayer would definately still stand. *sigh* The possibilities are endless...:)

Remove ads