• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowfell Pregens redone

mindshadow2k

First Post
Daelkyr said:
Here's my take on the Eladrin Ranger. Any typos, etc. would be appreciated.
Great job! Love the picture (better then what i was going to do and take the crummy mini pic off of the original hehe). Here are the only things that I see and well I am getting old and wear glasses so that should tell ya I am limited in my proof read abilities ;).

1. Languages - Remove Goblin.
2. Put Initiative on there somewhere (I know my KotS sheets don't have them on there).
3. Very minor just me being picky :). On the Nimble Strike power you have the "Special" and the "Attack" on one row, I typically will put them on separate rows just because kinda ocd of me to do so :).

Daelkyr

First Post
:1: I removed Goblin.
:3: I put special in its own row (color shaded at that).
:2: Initiative is next to action points.

Thanks for the input, next up is either going to be the warlock or a Elf warlord now that we have all of the info on how to make them. :)

- Josh

Attachments

• Eladrin Ranger.doc
    335.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Daelkyr

First Post
I've seen them, but I have an anal retentive desire to keep the sheets looking similar to what will be found in the actual adventure. It's my curse...

mindshadow2k

First Post
I totally understand.. I have like 4 different versions of them and i always start with a direct recreation and keep it. I then go out and create the different versions of it so I totally feel your pain!

Khaalis

Adventurer
mindshadow2k...

I just got a chance to look at the Hybrid sheet. You've got some nice ideas in there, even if not of my personal taste. (Example - the overlapping letters in the "Role" stamp, which I also tend to find a bit large for what it needs to be.) However, those are just taste issues. I do like the defenses pulled off to the side though, but I would leave room for a section on Save bonuses. Keeping related information in one place is a much cleaner PC sheet. Most people don't like to have to remember to look in 2 or more places for the same information.

A few mechanical things I see.
* No place to track used Surges per Day.
* I'm not keen on Initiative being mixed in with the healing stats (again maybe just my taste). However, if leaving it there, I'd switch the placement of Initiative and Second Wind. Initiative kinda gets "hidden" a bit (not the most logical location).
* Another taste issue. I know that in H1 they list speed under Racial Traits, but I think it should be called out a little more clearly since its a primary combat stat.. even more so than Initiative, since it is used for base movement as well as for many powers.
* Not sure what Fonts you used, but some of them aren't reading well in Word2003. I'll check it on my Word2007 system later tonight.

Other than that, its a good sheet. The one problem with PC sheets is Everyone has a different opinion of whats 'perfect'. :)

Daelkyr

First Post
Well, I decided that instead of converting all of the DDXP sheets, I'd make sure that the other race/class combos were covered. I decided to change it from Eladrin ranger to Elf ranger, I also completed the Tiefling warlord and Eladrin warlock. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Elf Ranger.doc
    333.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Eladrin Warlock.doc
    868 KB · Views: 107
  • Tiefling Warlord.doc
    308.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Daelkyr

First Post
Okay, I think this will be my last post in this thread for a while. Here is mindshadow2k's KotS docs as pdfs with a tiefling warlord, elf ranger, and eladrin warlock included. Please point out if any of the math is wrong or glaring typos. Thanks again mindshadow2k for all the hard work. Hope this helps anyone with a big group.

Click here for link to *New* KotS 8 PreGen v2 (thanks Verys for the corrections)

Now you can get the 'looks like all the other pages in my KotS 8 PreGen v2' Tiefling Warlord WotC

- Josh

Last edited:

Remove ads