Shadowrun I: The Take-Out

DrZombie

First Post
Andrew D. Gable said:
Nods are seen from the room as a whole. "She knows, in fact requested the extraction, according to Mr. Thorn," says Spring-Heel. "Seems she's not keen on working for a megacorp. Fancy that."
"Well, we might as well contact her on the recon, it would be so much easier to have her walk out and pick her up on the sidewalk. We'll have enough trouble keeping her safe untill she's delivered without shooting her before we get her out. Even if she can't leave campus, wich would strike me as odd to say the least, she'll have access to most of the university, we can try to sneak her out through the back door or something similar."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"It's settled, then," the decker says, rising from his seat. "Jake, MAD, Cat and myself will take care of the outside issues - getting the van together and whatnot. "Kayla, take Bull and Siren and go scout out the university."

"Actually," Siren says, "I think I should stay off the campus. Say at those buildings across the street you marked. I'll do some snooping on the Astral."

Spring-Heel nods. "Alright." He looks at his pocketwatch - another of his anachronisms. "It's late. Perhaps we'd better all go to our respective places of residence or what have you and begin formal preparations tomorrow."

The night passes without incident, and it's now the next day. Time to begin formal preparations and scouting. From now on, I'll split you up into two groups and post accordingly. The two'll come back together later and finish the run.

DrZombie

First Post
"Well, mylady" the troll rumbles. "Where shall we meet tomorrow? I suggest you pick me up someplace, because all I have is my bike, and I'm not that good at driving a car. Or shall we rent some appropriate transport? "

Thanee

First Post
Siren

“What's wrong with a bike?” Siren says with a smirk, making sure, that she understands what Bull means. “See you tomorrow then, just call me when you have figured out when you want to go, I'll be ready. I guess you two will need a bit more in terms of preparation.”

DrZombie

First Post
The next day...

Akado waits outside the appartement of the sorceress, dressed in his formal suit, eyes inscrutable behind his whitelaw sunglasses. He appears to be unarmed, but safely tucked away in his coat are a couple of shuriken, hard to detect but easily reached.

As usual when in "working" mode, he keeps still, but his eyes scan around, assessing threats and looking for possible escape routes should the fertiliser start hitting the rotating blades.

[OOC : bump?]

Remove ads