• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Esteren, New Fantasy Horror RPG

LionheartedBoy

First Post
Hi all,

I'm here to promote the Fantasy Horror RPG Shadows of Esteren, which is soon to be released in the U.S.
As a member of the proofreading team I've read through the system and I have to say, it's one of the best I've ever seen.

If you're interested, here's a link to the official press release, http://www.esteren.org/download/shadows_of_esteren_release.zip

or, you can check out the Esteren portal at Shadows of Esteren - Official Website

or alternatively, join the Facebook page, Shadows of Esteren - Official Website

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!

Yora

Legend
To whoever made that website:

Music on websites is bad. Very bad, bad, bad!
Even though I am interested about it, I leave all websites with music on them immediately as probably will many others. It does not gain you any extra visitors, but may very well cost you quite some.

Nelyhann

First Post
Hello,

I am Nelyhann, french illustrator and author for this RPG... please excuse me for my bad english.

LionheartedBoy, thanks you very much for your message! You have already helped us a lot as a proofreader and to see you posting here to support us is very kind of you!

Yora, we chose to put music on the website because it is a very important aspect of Esteren. We have try to put a music which isn't aggressive for the visitors... Anyhow, we hope that it won't discourage you to discover our work :)

To complete in formation given by LionheartedBoy, here are some artwork for Esteren. We are a team of 8 illustrators and we have worked four years on the core rule book :

esterendemorthen.jpg

esteren_nouvelle_couverture.jpg

esteren_princesse_tulg.jpg

Don't hesitate to ask your questions, we will be happy to answer it :)

Remove ads