• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Greyhawk Campaign

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Gilda finishes her list and hands it to Frick.

List:
3 scroll cases.
1 map of the areas we are going into
2 vials of ink
10 pieces of paper.
2 quills
1 magnifying glass

Jade Solstar

First Post
Argent said:
Gilda finishes her list and hands it to Frick.

List:
3 scroll cases.
1 map of the areas we are going into
2 vials of ink
10 pieces of paper.
2 quills
1 magnifying glass

[DM-unless anyone has any further requests, the next post will be the start of your adventure and you leaving Greyhawk.]

jade

Jade Solstar

First Post
[DM- Any of the items asked for have been supplied to you, along with a large darkwood box designed to hold the mirror. Foodstuff for the pony has been provided also. I will be uploading the map asap..having probs with my scanner. windows xp..ahhhh!]

Everyone has been getting their items together and packing over the past few hours. Its just after high noon and as you all are enjoying your lunch, Frick walks in saying "Well my good adventurers, I have gotten all of your provisions together for you at the cart along with the mirror box should you find what you seek. Remember always watch out for the night prowlers, many foul beasts roam the world under shadow of the moon... Ah yes, do not forget the map here. It will show your path as best as we have been able to research. Now unless their is anything else I bid you farewell and good travels. May you find what you seek!"

Stuffing his mouth with the last of the food on his plate, Mercuchio also stand and mumbles through full mouth, "Aye the god of the road is calling, and tis my duty to answer his call. Come let us be off and done with this, so I may return and see if the lady can exchange my reward for something she may likely enjoy more than a silly mirror." The bard then marches towards the door, stepping in tune to a jig he hums as he goes.

Majin

First Post
Damien follows the flamboyant bard out the door and to the cart. He smirks thinking, Hmph, we should have gotten him to perform in our court. I'm sure he would have been quite popular.

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Finishing off his morning meal, Lavorisian picks up his pack and heads out to join the others,(and to get his horse of course) thinking these people are a bit strange....heading to unknown dangers with joy in their hearts....

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I think I'm ready. I'm not exactly the most particular about my own supplies, I certainly hope I don't find myself lacking something necessary."

maddmic

Explorer
OOC:
Sorry all, my internet connection is still out at home. I am only able to post at work right now. It will be down until further notice. So, I am turning over control of my character to the GM should things need to be moved along and I'm not able to be here. I will let you all know once I'm back online.

IC:
Brenbold drains his tankard of Dwarven ale and follows the rest of the group out the door. "Ahhh, tis a fine day to be gettin' back on the road. Fame and fortune ahead folks, fame and fortune."

Remove ads