• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Greyhawk Campaign

Majin

First Post
Spot Check - 13 + 1 = 14

Startled by what he hears, Damien jumps up sharply from his previous relaxed position and grips the front of the wagon tightly. "It sounds like someone may be in danger ahead! Speed up! Lav, see if you can pinpoint the threat up ahead. Maybe you can use your bow while the wagon's still rolling before we close the distance!"

With that Damien grits his teeth and puts a heavy hand on the hilt of his sword, still in its scabbard, waiting for a sign to warrant it's use.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Do be careful. Sometimes preditors make the sounds of their pray to attact a meal. Gilda says. She will remain on the cart unless she is needed.

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
That I'm well aware of m'lady. Lavorisian moves forward on his horse trying to get a good look at what these figures are

OOC: Spot 13 +5 : total 18

maddmic

Explorer
OOC: Spot 4+0= total 4

IC:
Brenbold looks up and around at the group at the mention of trouble. Seeing the figures moving around the wagon ahead, he grips his axe. "Gilda, what trouble lies ahead?"

Stopping his song and dance after everyone else is bursting into sudden motion Mercuchio looks ahead (spot roll: 10 - 2 = 8). Oblivious to any real concern he ambles forward behind the others, taking everything kind of in stride.

OOC: sorry I have been gone, I just moved and the internet decided to not move with me for a while, back now, and CS I would be honored if you used my song.

shaff

First Post
OOC: sorry I've been MIA, but my internet is messing up as well, I don't know what it is with internet connections these days. I fixed it now, and I should be able to post regularly. But, I lost the rogue's gallery thread, along with all the other RG threads for the games I'm in, can someone gimme a link please? When I find my character I will make the checks.

IC: At the mention of maybe not bringing enough water, Gremag realizes he will need cooking water, so when Frick went shopping, he made sure to get about 4 gallons or so.

OOC: I'm assuming the cart everyone is talking about is my cart?

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
damn it, oh well, it was a good run, If someone would still give me a link to the RG thread I will use this character in another game, one that will go on a little longer, I like this character.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads