Shameless pet sharing!

Scruffy nerf herder

Toaster Loving AdMech Boi
You got doggos? Kitty cats? Crazy cool stuff like iguanas? Wull I wanna see em! Here's my own offering, he's only the cutest organism on the planet imo:

IMG_20220301_220628249.jpg

IMG_20220301_221132431_HDR.jpg

His name is Redford and he's some kind of dachshund and spaniel mix.

pukunui

Legend
IMG_3599.JPG

These are our crazy kitties, Missy and Rascal. They are just over four months old now, and they've been with us for about 6 weeks.

They are brother and sister. Missy is the black and white one and Rascal is all black. Rascal is a typical boy: he's always hungry and is just a big goofball. He's a fairly placid kitty. His big sister is a hunter and much better at jumping up on things than her brother.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This is 'The Gray Mouser', Mouser for short. He's opinionated, direct and always up for a cuddle. He suffers from an unfortunate case of resting B face. He's actually quite loveable. And as can be divined by the pic, always wants to know what you're doing.View attachment 152659
I feel a compulsion to go get my manager, be silent in the library, or confess my sins. Maybe all three? Which ever it is, someone is very disappointed in me.

Retreater

Legend
This is Kay-Kay. We brought her home as a senior from the shelter, where she had been the longest resident - no one wanted the old gal.
So we did diet and exercise with her, and she's gotten very active. We've had her three years now and the vet says she's in great shape. We hope to have many more happy years with her.
(This was a picture of when I was reading her "welcome to the family" card her grandparents mailed her. Yes, we are ridiculous with our dogs.)

Attachments

• Kay-Kay.jpg
    Kay-Kay.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 69

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
This is Harley*. She is very surprised. Not at anything in particular. It is just her natural state.
20180927_191447.jpg

And this is her brother Harry**. He isn't coming out right now, but wanted to see what's going on.
20180530_115006.jpg

* Harley is not named for a motorcycle. Her full name is Harlequin. No, not for Batman. She's named after a character in Harlan Ellison's short story, "Repent, Harlequin!" Said the Ticktockman.

** Harry's full name is actually Harrison, named for Kurt Vonnegut's story Harrison Bergeron.

Remove ads