Shard loses to Chen Shing!

Darkwolf

First Post
Sorry for hijacking your thread here...if you want me to officiate in payment I will.

ooc: actually you didnt..you had a link there but it was to the main page of the fight club...and I guess I will join as not having a dojo style is a major weakness against someone who does have one.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: No problem on speeding things up. My home computer had crashed last week (it's back up again now) and kept me from dialing in from home. That combined with a flood of actual work to do at work kept me off more than I wanted. I should be able to keep going at a much more reasonable pace now.

I'll repost my insult to make it easier for the (hoped for) judge:

"I don't think you have what it takes to beat me! Why don't you just give me a little Yen and I won't beat you TOO badly!

"Also, I find your children to be honorless, your stable to be infectious, and your karma to be amateurish."

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Don't worry about the hijacking Darkwolf. If you want to judge though, I'd be happy to have you.

edit- I'll accept any judge that wants the job.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
How about I judge here and you judge my match with Gray that's about to begin, Sollir...

Oh..and this should probably be mentioned since Shard and Chen are standing there...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the foothills north of the Cherry Blossom Pagoda on the evening of the blizzard.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
While honorless children are bad Chen Shing's insults are all together worse. Chen you may decide the details of the match.

Remove ads