Shard loses to Chen Shing!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Jin Chi, I'll be leaving work in a few minutes, but I'll check back in 2 or 3 times tonight to do what I can. After tonight, I'll be on all day tommorrow and so on after that.

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing switches into a hybrid rat form and salivates as he requests, "Flags four, speed strategy match. Meowthbot generated moves."

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing's First Set of Moves
<MeowthBot> 1: The needle kicks facing the foothills; conceals the beauty of the water!
<MeowthBot> 2: The ki-rin swims with the gate; dodges the descent of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rat leaps over the castle; shreds the chaos of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore severs the savanna; negates the push of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin splits the glade; parts the slash of the cat!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, but somebody will have to tell me how to access MeowthBot. I'll be back in a couple hours to see what instructions there are and gen my moves. I assume that I'll be going first nutil you use your Dirty Trick, right?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard’s first hand:
  • USED-The crab bows with the well; averts the onslaught of the earth! *yen*
    [*]
    USED-The panther blasts the village; fends off the descent of the clouds!
    [*]
    USED-The fang flips within the knoll; guards against the touch of the body! *yen*
    [*]The chimera dances atop the groto; silences the cut of the invisible blade!
    [*]The lizard flips higher than the caves; quells the onslaught of the canine!

After this I’m gonna have to ask for the judge to gen my moves if you want them only via Meowthbot. I won’t have access to it at all during the day because I’m behind a firewall, and although I can get in at night from home, it’s a royal pain because I can’t cut and paste the moves over.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard starts with a bow to her opponent that she turns into a shoulder roll followed by a Crab style attack at his legs. Trying to dodge his counter attack, Shard hopes to avert the onslaught of his strike!

The crab bows with the well; averts the onslaught of the earth! *yen*

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
[judge gen is fine too....some people just prefer to pull their own moves with MB]

Chen Shing does not bow, but when Shard does, the honorless rat leaps over his opponent and spins in midair. He comes down with his claws out, attempting to rend the woman's back.

<MeowthBot> 3: The rat leaps over the castle; shreds the chaos of the rainbow!

Darkwolf

First Post
Both attacks are extremely weak..however Chen Shing has the better defense.

Point Chen Shing!
1 flag Chen Shing; 0 flags Shard
1 yen Chen Shing!

Remove ads