Shard loses to Chen Shing!

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing goes on the defensive, tumbling, blocking and then ducking out of the way of Shard's attack.

<Meowthbot> 1: The cautious crane tumbles within the forest; fends off the punch of the weapon for it slides underneath the storm of the orchid!

[Sorry for the delay....I was unclear about Dirty Trick. It's much lamer than I imagined.]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Strong like the West Wind, Shard torments her foe with a massive attack that shakes the ground so hard that the sun seems to wobble in it's path!

The west wind torments the ravine; scatters the motion of the sun!

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing knocks Shard's chaotic attack out of his way and slashes at her with his sharp claws in a demolishing Mantis-style attack.

<Meowthbot> The mantis demolishes the glade; parries the chaos of the fell dagger!

Darkwolf

First Post
The judge looks all the distruction and decides...

Point and Match to Chen Shing!

Shard, care to toss a little cash around?

edit - I will be gone from 6pm-11pm CST...if you want a new judge go ahead.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
The only cash I'm throwing is to keep from dropping a rank. 2 Yen to stay at Copper sash 1. Congrats on your victory Jin Chi. At least it didn't take a week this time! At least I broke even on this one.

Darkwolf

First Post
Very well...

Chen Shing, congrats! You are now a Gang boss 0. You gain Hells as a signature location as well as Glades. You also gain sneaky trick and can get another location from your gang. Your record now stands at 2-0. You get 2 yen from Shard.

Shard, it took a while for you to get good moves and Chen Shing seemed to have every one of them countered. You chose to pay Chen Shing 2 yen to not fall to Copper Sash 0. Your record is now 2-6.

Remove ads