• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shard loses to Chen Shing!

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing goes on the defensive, tumbling, blocking and then ducking out of the way of Shard's attack.

<Meowthbot> 1: The cautious crane tumbles within the forest; fends off the punch of the weapon for it slides underneath the storm of the orchid!

[Sorry for the delay....I was unclear about Dirty Trick. It's much lamer than I imagined.]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Strong like the West Wind, Shard torments her foe with a massive attack that shakes the ground so hard that the sun seems to wobble in it's path!

The west wind torments the ravine; scatters the motion of the sun!

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing knocks Shard's chaotic attack out of his way and slashes at her with his sharp claws in a demolishing Mantis-style attack.

<Meowthbot> The mantis demolishes the glade; parries the chaos of the fell dagger!

Darkwolf

First Post
The judge looks all the distruction and decides...

Point and Match to Chen Shing!

Shard, care to toss a little cash around?

edit - I will be gone from 6pm-11pm CST...if you want a new judge go ahead.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
The only cash I'm throwing is to keep from dropping a rank. 2 Yen to stay at Copper sash 1. Congrats on your victory Jin Chi. At least it didn't take a week this time! At least I broke even on this one.

Darkwolf

First Post
Very well...

Chen Shing, congrats! You are now a Gang boss 0. You gain Hells as a signature location as well as Glades. You also gain sneaky trick and can get another location from your gang. Your record now stands at 2-0. You get 2 yen from Shard.

Shard, it took a while for you to get good moves and Chen Shing seemed to have every one of them countered. You chose to pay Chen Shing 2 yen to not fall to Copper Sash 0. Your record is now 2-6.

Remove ads