Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okey dokey)

*Vanessa looks on in horror.*

"My colourful attack won't work on something like that! I could make you grow larger, but then I fear you won't fit out the door easily. If you want, though, I can start that spell," she stays generally back, however.

*Meanwhile, Kirkesh moves in closer, feeling an aura of dread as his very soul begins to drain away. He is shaken, but able to continue, though some of his roguish good looks and charm drain away to a pale bland complexion.*

*Nonetheless, he still manages to slash at the creature, dealing it some damage.*

(OOC: Kirkesh is Shaken and takes 2 Charisma Damage

VW takes 2 Damage)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Good memory--yes, it is a Voidwight if Zaeryn recognises it from that. As Alyria said, you never know when a Voidwight is going to drop on you--it's like the Spanish Inquisition--no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!)

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, just do what you can Love, we need all the help we can get."

OOC: I have no clue what her arsenal is currently, though a summon would be nice right about now.

Festy_Dog

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry, it has become exceedingly difficult getting onto ENworld in recent times. :(

Spending a move action drawing his weapon, then a standard action to cast Sonic Weapon.[/sblock]

"I'll take a few moments, I need to prepare," he said to Yuriko.

Diedrik's expression hardened and he drew his weapon. The flames along the longsword rose up momentarily as they reacted to the increased exposure to oxygen. Diedrik began muttering and ran his hand along the length of the blade. No sooner had he finished than the flames seem to gain a life of their own, writhing angrily on the longsword and murmuring incomprehensibly in an ancient and potent tongue.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No worries :) Pretty sure that, unfortunately, activating a Flaming weapon is a standard action. Of course, you can leave 'flame on' if you want, and it won't harm you)

Remove ads