• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

OOC: Zaeryn will basically be repeating his actions unless they decide to flee, trying to keep the crewmen off Valyssa.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Kirkesh will play musical attackers with Yuriko if he can. I should have ditched the -2/+2 when I backed up though :(

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: That's a que for Deidrick if I ever saw one, or that random Tralg that Doc Zombie was supposed to play...

Festy_Dog

First Post
Seeing no opening for him to take an offensive Diedrik decides it's a good time to lend his colleagues support. After a rapid gesture he continues the Rowaini litany he had been reciting on the abandoned ship, picking up where he left off. Inspirational phrases and tips on combatting undead once again carry through the air, bestowing a supernatural vigour and resolve upon his allies.

[sblock=ooc]Everyone within earshot gets +2 to hit, damage and saves vs. enchantment and fear.

Swift action for inspirational boost, standard action for inspire courage.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Diedrik recites a litany, filling his allies with courage.*

*Vanessa continues to ready some healing, in case the creature is more successful with its next attack.*

*Fortunately, it is not, as Yuriko brings up her katana in lightning-fast motions to block one claw, then the other. Even so, Kirkesh and Yuriko feel more of their ego drain away into numbing darkness.*

*Zaeryn and Valyssa are not so lucky. Each of them manages to dodge their first assailant while falling prey to the second's attack. While Zaeryn is mildly enervated, Valyssa gasps and drops to the ground, pale and unmoving.*

(OOC: Zaeryn takes 1 negative level

Kirkesh loses 2 Charisma

Good guys' turns)

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist (1 negative level)

*Zaeryn will take up a position over Valyssa in a completely defensive stance, not even trying to strike the crewmen, as he waits for the others to reach them.*

Festy_Dog

First Post
Diedrik continues reciting the litany, waiting for an opening in order to get outside to help Zaeryn and Valyssa.

OOC: Standard action to maintain Inspire Courage. If by the time it reaches Diedrik's turn there's a clear path out onto the deck then he will take a move action out.

Remove ads