Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Diedrik infuses his blade with sonic potential.*

*Meanwhile, Yuriko cannot reach the creature with Kirkesh in the way, but nonetheless, she unsheathes her jade katana, and moves towards the door, waiting for an opening.*

(OOC: Anyone want to tell Vanessa what to do or shall we skip her?)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: then have her ready that. I don't know what she can do still, so not much I can do to tell her what to do :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanessa prepares a healing spell.*

*The creature attacking Kirkesh brings its too clawed and void-enveloped hands up and slashes downwards at Kirkesh with both in a single attack, but the valiant Swashbuckler manages to dodge the attack, barely. Even so, he feels more of his elan vitale drained away.*

*Meanwhile, the four crewman attack Zaeryn and Valyssa, managing to somehow miss the unarmoured Zaeryn through sheer clumsy halting attacks, but scoring one enervating blow against Valyssa.*

(OOC: Everyone's turn again, even Talia)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri will slash at the target again, dodging it, and being carefull to not expose himself when he strikes.

OOC: +2 to AC, -2 to hit.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

*Zaeryn stabs at the crewman that struck Valyssa with his dagger, trying to give her room to cast or flee.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Fight defensively...what else can he do without spells. :([/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryn flails about defensively with his dagger, but he doesn't actually connect.*

*Valyssa tries to back away and fire off some magic defensively, managing to fire an orb of acid into one of the crewman's chests and harming him slightly.*

*Kirkesh is still shaken, and his attack nearly succeeds until his hand shakes at the last second and foils the attack. As he steps back, Talia fires a ray of flame at the creature, and then Yuriko steps forward and slashes into the beast twice, hurting it badly, though she seems more depleted than anyone by the creature's aura of darkness and despair.*

(OOC: W1 takes 4 Damage.

VW takes 13 Damage, then 25 Damage for a total of 38)

Last edited:

Remove ads