• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

[sblock=Rystil]While she was tempted to speak with the Tralg and Diedrik, mostly with Diedrik translating, Yuriko decided against it and returned to her cabin. Once there, she left her sandals outside her room, and entered. She prepared her futon and pillows for sleep, and readied herself, taking some time to comb out her long hair. Thoughts of the evening drifted in and out of her mind as she performed the relaxing ritual.

Finally, she knelt before her small portable shrine and prayed to her ancestors, thanking them for their guidance and asking that they continue to guide her in all things.[/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Main deck, easily observable:
[sblock]*Diedrik yawns and stretches. It was time he got some sleep.*

Eldish, easily observable:
[sblock]"I'm headed below deck, gonna get some rest," he says to the closest other crewmember.[/sblock]

*He waves to Gaius as he meanders to the stairs, pointing to himself then pointing to the approximate direction of his quarters.*[/sblock]

Quarters' Hallway, easily observable:
[sblock]*Diedrik pauses before the door to his cabin. He thinks for a moment then moves his hand away from the door handle and knocks quietly.*[/sblock]

Rystil:
[sblock]*When Diedrik gets to the door of his room he realises that he told Yuriko earlier to move his gear to the other empty room if she wanted his. Not being sure whether she took up his offer he knocked on the door quietly to check whether anyone was in.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Diedrik]
*Diedrik hears no response and so he checks to find that the room he had selected is still his--apparently, Yuriko has taken the room farther in with the futon and the Larakese tea.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA]Kirkesh awakens to Vanessa at his side and smiles, kissing her tenderly. "Good morning my love."[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA]"Perhaps the best in ages, next to you sweet Vanessa." Kirkesh slowly rises out of bed, and sets about stretching.

"You should probably dress for work if you intend to use the helm or learn to sail a ship. I hope you have something appropriate packed." [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Waking Zaeryn opens his eyes, having slept right through for the first night in weeks, glad to see and most importantly feel Valyssa in his arms.*[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads