• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Did you at least find out if they have ice cream?” Zaeryn teases.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]
"I could spend a lifetime indulging you, and not get enough."

Kirkesh gets dressed, and then accompanies Vanessa to the mess hall for breakfast.

OOC: If there are others coming to breakfast, I can wait to post then. If not, they'll eventualy want to see the Captain.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Ice cream?" Valyssa looks askance and shakes her head, "No, they don't have any ice cream in the galley, Zaeryn. I'm sorry. I would have gotten you some if they did."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Sensing Valyssa acting a little suspiciously about the ice cream, Zaeryn wordlessly gets out of bed, dresses, and heads out of the cabin to see if the galley does indeed have ice cream.*[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Closing the cabin door behind him, he casts hold portal on the door, before beginning his hunt. Finding ice cream in the galley, he then worries that something bad may have happened to Valyssa, and that the woman in their room isn’t her. Surely she wouldn’t lie to him about ice cream, so he searches the rest of the ship for signs of Valyssa.*[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Having found no other sign of Valyssa, Zaeryn returns to their cabin.*[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
*He finds the door closed but unlocked, and as he enters, he sees her quickly hiding a bowl under the sheet:*

"Hey, no fair, silly! You should knock first you know, my love," Valyssa giggles.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Smiling, as this seems more like the Valyssa he knows and loves, Zaeryn move into the room closing the door as he speaks.*

“That was very strange, surreal actually. I must have been dozing while I was waiting for you to wake and when you woke up, you just didn’t seem like you, then I locked the not you in here and went searching...only to return and find the real you. Does that make sense?”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads