• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I don’t know what was going on exactly, maybe it was part of a dream I’d had when I was dozing, but when you woke up here about ten minutes ago and looked at me strangely when I asked if there was any ice cream on board I got this feeling that something wasn’t right. So I locked the door with magic, locking in the Valyssa I was talking to, and went searching for the ice cream. When I found it I was worried that something else was wrong, so I went searching for you as I thought you must be hurt or something.”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]"Oh, that explains it. When you ran out of here and locked the door, I thought you might have called my bluff and figured out there was really ice cream on the ship, but when I unlocked the door and headed to the galley and found it was still there, I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, so I just took as much as I could fit in my bowl and headed back."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I didn’t think you’d lie to me about ice cream and it scared me when I found it in the galley. I thought you might have been hurt or killed and replaced, especially since we just left a planet full of Dolathi. Please don’t lie to me like that in future Valyssa...”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Okay Zaeryn...I'm sorry," Valyssa bows her head, a bit ashamed, or perhaps she is looking down into the sheets to find where she stashed her ice cream, "But you needn't worry--we're Altanians, so those silly Dolathi are no threat to us, right?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn walks over to Valyssa, hugging her from behind as he looks where she’s looking.*

“Well never mind my love, it seems it’s just a strange morning for me...all the extra sleep must have left me a little less alert than usual.”

OOC: Guess I misread something at some point, as I just went back and have no idea where any of that came from...I’d really like to rewrite the whole thing as it just doesn’t make sense, but that would be a pain as it requires editing everything from post #464.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
*Zaeryn looks where Valyssa is looking and sees that she has hidden away a bowl of ice cream there under the sheets and is surreptitiously trying to inch it towards her with the sides of her legs.*

"No need to worry, my love. I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually...Sleeping with you is so peaceful that maybe it'll even cure my insomnia."

(OOC: No worries--we're good to continue, probably. No harm done :))
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“What causes your insomnia anyway my love...do you know?”

OOC: Well except for the fact it just all seems screwed up to me. :\ I’m going to go and have a look at everything from #464 anyway and see what I can do with it.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"No, I'm not sure...It's probably just my restless and adventurous spirit--I'm so full of energy that it is hard to settle down and sleep for so long at the same time. That's my guess, anyway."

(OOC: Sure, but I'd rather not have to have us delete all of that and start again, would you?)[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I’m pretty full of energy too, but I don’t have trouble sleeping...are you sure it’s not something else?”

OOC: Well mostly I’m looking to see if I can reword some things to make it make more sense, hopefully without you having to do anything. :) [/SBLOCK]

Remove ads