Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rystil:
[sblock]*Diedrik rises the next morning, rubbing his eyes as he slides out of bed. He looks at the stand next to his bed and the small basin of water on it. He grumbles, and carefully splashes his face before taking a few minutes to fix his disguise in the reflection of the room's small window.*

Well, back to the business at hand... I wonder if I'll get a chance to chat to Vanessa today. There's a few questions I wouldn't mind asking her.

*He throws his leathers and chain vest back on, then ventures out into the hallway closing the door behind him. He greets those present as he puts on his other glove. Before going back onto the deck he figured he should do some rounds below deck and make sure all was well there. He checks the cargo bay and various other areas to make sure everything is in order.*[/sblock]

Quarters' Hallway, easily observable:
[sblock]*Diedrik exits his room and closes the door behind him. He pulls on his other glove and bids good morning anyone else who happens to be around before heading deeper into the ship.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Yes, and I wouldn't want to spoil your breakfast," Valyssa chides, taking a big spoonful of ice cream and sticking it in Zaeryn's mouth for him to try, "That should be starting right about now."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]A little of the ice cream trickles from the corner of Zaeryn’s mouth as Valyssa draws the spoon back. “Mmm, mmm...that’s really good,” Zaeryn mumbles around the mouthful of ice cream. “Yes, I imagine it would be around that time, plus we should probably speak to the captain about what’s expected of us on this journey after that.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]Chuckling Zaeryn replies, “Oh I like ice cream well enough my love, but I would always leave the last bit for you.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"That's very sweet of you, Zaeryn, and also a wise plan. Otherwise I would just have to tickle you until I could get it back!"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well at least I know where I stand, position number two...right after ice cream,” Zaeryn chuckles, as he wipes the trickle from his chin and raises his finger towards his mouth.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Hallway, easily observable]
Kirkesh waves to Deidrick, Vanessa at his side.
[sblock=Eldish] "Good morning Deidrick, I hope you're well today." [/sblock][/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I’ll assume that was a joke about the chocolate, though the kiss does soften the blow of being ranked below a sweet,” Zaeryn teases, mock disappointment in his tone, “I did notice though you didn’t place me back above the ice cream!”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads