Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

[sblock=rystil]Yuriko rose and dressed, combing her hair and putting away her pillows and futon. She hoped it didn't need airing out on the first day - though she did check it. Next was morning prayers, then to see the world outside.[/sblock]

Hallway, easily noticed[sblock]Yuriko stepped from her cabin into the hallway. Once out side her cabin she slid the door closed and put on her sandals. She looked up and down the hallway, trying to decide which way she should go[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Hallway, easiliy observable]
[sblock=Eldish]"Yuriko," Kirkesh calls. "I believe the galley is this way."[/sblock][/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

[sblock=Hallway, easiliy observable]*Brushing her long hair away from her face, Yuriko turned as Kirkesh spoke to her. Yuriko bowed to Kirkesh from the waist, maintaining eye with him.*
[sblock=Eldish]
Kirkesh said:
"Yuriko," Kirkesh calls. "I believe the galley is this way."
"Hai, Kirkesh-sama, you are indeed a mind reader," Yuriko replied, a small smile on her face.[/sblock]*Yuriko smiled at Kirkesh, then glanced around for his companion as she approached.*[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Hallway, easiliy observable]Kirkesh returns Yuriko's bow in a similar manor, Vanessa at his side.
[sblock=Eldish]
Yuriko said:
"Hai, Kirkesh-sama, you are indeed a mind reader," Yuriko replied, a small smile on her face.
"I strive to be of assistance Yuriko" Kirkesh says with a smile. "Perhaps you could refresh me on the proper use of san and sama over breakfast. It has been a while since I was on Xarata, and I am well aware it is best to simply avoid them than to use them improperly." [/sblock][/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Quarters' Hallway, easily observable:
[sblock][sblock=Eldish]
Bront said:
"Good morning Deidrick, I hope you're well today."
[/sblock]

Diedrik stifles a yawn and smiles sleepily as he is confronted by his two colleagues.

[sblock=Eldish]"More or less, Kirkesh. I hope you and Lady Vanessa slept well," he replies, partly mumbled.[/sblock]

He looked a little befuddled and distant, but it's assumable he's not a morning person. He seemed to brighten a little however when Yuriko entered the hallway. He bowed as he greeted her in Larakese.

[sblock=Larakese]"Yotsu-san, I guess that room worked out alright for you? Sleep well?"[/sblock]

Diedrik rubbed his left hand at the brief mention of food, casting a groggy glance in the direction Kirkesh had indicated.[/sblock]

Rystil:
[sblock]*With the mention of the galley Diedrik thought about whether he felt like eating. Subconciously he rubbed the finger he kept his Ring of Sustenance on. Eating was a frivolity that only held a social relevence to it now, and he was rarely social in the morning. It was tempting however to get a drink of something to get rid of the bad taste he always woke up with, if the galley was where the others were headed. Checking the rest of the ship could wait until after he had chatted with Yuriko, if that opportunity was coming up.*[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

[sblock=Hallway, easiliy observable][sblock=Eldish]
Kirkesh said:
"I strive to be of assistance Yuriko" Kirkesh says with a smile. "Perhaps you could refresh me on the proper use of san and sama over breakfast. It has been a while since I was on Xarata, and I am well aware it is best to simply avoid them than to use them improperly."
"Perhaps, Kirkesh-sama, perhaps," Yuriko replied with a smile.[/sblock]
*Yuriko began moving toward the galley until she heard Diedriks' voice.* She bowed to the Diedrik in a similar fashion to Kirkesh earlier.*

[sblock=Larakese]
Deidrik said:
"Yotsu-san, I guess that room worked out alright for you? Sleep well?"
"Hai, Diedrik-san, it did and I did," Yuriko replied. "Are you going to the galley as well this morning?"[/sblock][/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Quarter's Hallway, easily observable:
[sblock][sblock=Larakese]
Keia said:
"Hai, Diedrik-san, it did and I did," Yuriko replied. "Are you going to the galley as well this morning?"
[/sblock]

Diedrik was relieved by the reply, and started walking after Yuriko.

[sblock=Larakese]"I'm glad. I guess I could do with a little something from the galley, mind if I tag along?"[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=All but Zaeryn and Gaius]*As Yuriko, Kirkesh, Diedrik, and Vanessa head to the galley, they find a few crewmembers there, but not Zaeryn, Valyssa, Gaius, or Talia.*[/sBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=All but Zaeryn and Gaius]Kirkesh looks around to see what's being served for breakfast.[/sBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kirkesh]
*Kirkesh sees that there are some scrambled eggs and bacon set out, and people can make their own food as well if they so choose.*[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads