Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Galley, Eldish]"Vanessa, would you like some eggs and bacon? Or perhaps you'd prefer something else? I'm sure we can find something to make." Kirkesh asks.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Galley,Eldish]"Of course dear."

Kirkesh serves up a plate of eggs and bacon for Vanessa and hands it to her. "Anyone else?" he asks as he dishes up a second plate.[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

[sblock=Galley,Eldish]
Bront said:
"Anyone else?" he asks as he dishes up a second plate.
"I will serve myself, Kirkesh-sama," Yuriko replied quietly. "It was, however, very kind of you to offer." She walked gently over to the kitchen area to see what was available for breakfast.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*There seems to be an odd yellow dish, perhaps composed of the unfertilised eggs of birds, with strips of meat that can be placed along the side, as Kirkesh has. There also seems to be other food available if she wants to cook it up herself instead of taking what is there.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

[sblock=galley]'Ewwww, I thought that smell was the ship, or something. Not something that everyone ate,' Yuriko thought. She smiled somewhat pleasantly, and calmly looked through the remaining items for something that didn't involve scavenging dead animals to eat.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yuriko]
*Yuriko scavenges through the cabinets and finds some fruits and vegetables to eat in a chilled chambre, as well as some rice.*[/SBLOCK]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Galley, easily observable:
[sblock][sblock=Eldish]
Bront said:
"Anyone else?" he asks as he dishes up a second plate.
[/sblock]

Diedrik waves away the offer.

[sblock=Eldish]"I'm alright to get my own, cheers though."[/sblock]

He collects a few of the crispier pieces of bacon, and a mug of whatever drink is closest at hand, which he is quick to get a mouthful of. Once he gets himself settled into a seat he spots Yuriko rummaging through the kitchen, and smiles understandingly.

[sblock=Larakese]"Not one for eating things that once had a heartbeat?" he asks amicably.[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil:
[sblock]*When the scent of bacon hits his nose Diedrik changes his mind. It couldn't hurt to eat a little. He was, after all, quite partial to the tastier bits of muscle tissue of those delightful creatures who lived in their own filth. Delicious.*

Heh, I should be careful or I'll put myself off eating.

*He decides against having Kirkesh get his food for him. The guy still rubbed him the wrong way, but he wouldn't jeopardise the job by being honest. Less contact would reduce risk of... complications. When Diedrik gets his food he throws a few of the more flavoursome looking pieces on a plate, then grabs the closest jug of drink and empties a portion into a mug. He takes a swig, partly to find out what it is, but mostly to get rid of the taste of waking up.*

Hmm, where's Yuriko? This is a waste of time if Yuriko isn't here, and I certainly can't talk to Yanessa with Kirkesh around... oh, there she is. Heh, that's right, she's a monk. Those poor monks miss out on a lot of good things.

*Diedrik bounces a friendly question off Yuriko, already knowing the answer but simply desiring conversation with one of his more tolerable colleagues. He'd enjoy a good chat with Gaius, but that would require tapping his resevoire of more powerful magics for the day, and he never knew when they might come in handy.*[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

[sblock=Galley, easily observable][sblock=Larakese]
Diedrik said:
"Not one for eating things that once had a heartbeat?" he asks amicably.
Yuriko replied in Larakese, "While I do not object to doing such a thing, it is not preferable . . . at least for such things that walk the earth. It is good to see you this morning, Diedrik-san. There are certain issues which need to be discussed." [/sblock]*Yuriko smiled at Diedrik, a slight color rise in her cheeks. She quickly returned to searching for food, before having to settle for what was provided.*[/sblock]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Galley, easily observable:
[sblock][sblock=Larakese]
Keia said:
"While I do not object to doing such a thing, it is not preferable . . . at least for such things that walk the earth. It is good to see you this morning, Diedrik-san. There are certain issues which need to be discussed."
[/sblock]

Diedrik's eyebrows rise in curiosity.

[sblock=Larakese]"Things to discuss? I'm intrigued. How can I help Yotsu-san?" he asks.[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads