Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Well, some of the others at Avani told me it's because I eat too much sugar, but I know it couldn't be that!"

(OOC: Oh, then that'd be fine :))
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well actually that could be it, my love...I suppose you’d have to kick the sugar habit to find out for sure though...”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well no-one said you’d have to cut out everything,” Zaeryn chuckles, “Perhaps just not having sugar for every meal would give you an idea of whether it’s the cause. After all I eat sugar too, just not in the amounts you seem to consume...”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“You’d still be sweet my love, regardless of the amount of sugar you eat,” Zaeryn replies, kissing her neck, “You know you really should get that ice cream out of the bed and eat it, before it all melts.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Oh, bah! You're right my love," she giggles, pulling the ice cream out and wolfing it down, "Mmmm...double chocolate mint and strawberry vanilla creme. Delicious![/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Could I perhaps have one spoon of that my love, not that I’d want to stand between you and your sweets, but I don’t think I’ve had those flavours before.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Okay, fine," she laughs, kissing Zaeryn's lips with some of the ice cream taste still lingering on hers, "You caught me, my love, so you can have as much as you want. Sound fair?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]Licking his lips after the kiss, Zaeryn tastes a hint of the flavours before replying, “Well if you want to share my love, I’m happy to have more than one spoon...though you should get the most as you got it after all.”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads