• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA]"Well, perhaps we can make shift something... or perhaps there's something one of the other passengers can spare. I'm sure a fine travel dress will work for the helm though, if you must."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]I guess she was up wandering the ship again last night...I really must find out the cause of her insomnia.

*Zaeryn smiles as he watches Valyssa sleep, happy to lie with her in his arms until she wakes.*

OOC: That’s something I could have probed with the extra days we skipped, but of course didn’t think of until afterwards.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
*Valyssa doesn't wake for another few hours, but eventually she yawns and her eyes flutter open.*

"Good morning Zaeryn," she says softly, her voice a bit woozy and hoarse, having just woken up, as she clears her throat and grabs a glass of water from the bedside table, drinking it down, and speaks again, her voice having recovered its usually melodiousness, "How are you today?"[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]
"Well, I wasn't exactly looking at what she was wearing." Kirkesh says, gazing lovingly at Vanessa. "I'm sure we'll be able to pick you up some more clothes when we next enter port. Perhaps even something like mine, which would make packing much easier."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kirkesh]
"It might...but even though I guess it would make sense that with a magic dress like that I don't need any others, my dresses have some...I guess some sentimental value to me, so I would be sad to have to get rid of them..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well rested Valyssa, and a good morning to you too,” Zaeryn replies, kissing her on the lips, “I guess from your lateness in waking you had a long period of sleeplessness last night...meet any interesting people in your travels...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]"Sleeplessness? Oh, just an hour or two. I saw some people working as the crew, but nobody more interesting than the other expedition members I met yesterday."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]
"You can keep as many as you want." he says, giving her a tender kiss. "Though you might want to get another bag." he says with a grin.
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads