Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Good to know, before Zaeryn goes off casting spells. Seems he's an ideas man today, oh, and a danger with a crossbow...to himself and others. :D

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: That was fun for Zykovian when he was like that in DT - I sympathize :)

Yuriko looked to Deidrik to follow his lead. Otherwise, Yuriko headed out to speak with the crew, but only after ensuring that the Captain had no further instructions or orders.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Once the Captain has added any final notes she feels are important Diedrik turns to Yuriko.

"Yotsu-san, how about we do that sweep of the ship thing then move onto the interviews and checking quarters?" he asks, "Unless you'd prefer to go about it in a different order?"

If Yuriko is content with that order of events then with some muttering and a gesture Diedrik casts Detect Magic and hustles out to do a sweep of the ship.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

“Well, I won’t be much help magically, after doing helm duty. Hmm, does anyone else have the ability to detect magic? if so they can go with Yuriko for the other sweep team.”

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Edited post to reflect Valyssa isn't here, but you've really got to start telling us who is and isn't present at the start of things. As if Valyssa is resting, Zaeryn is likely to be resting too...as they spend the same hours, on opposite days, on helm duty. ;)

Remove ads