• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Bront

The man with the probe
"One of us," Kirkesh says, noting himself, Yuriko, Dedrick, Zaeryn, and the Captain, "Should be on watch at all times, while the others man the helm. I can also do a little digging myself with the crew if you'd like. I've got a fairly good reparte with them."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Trust has to start somewhere, right?" Kirkesh says. "Besides, that's just a theory at the moment."

"Zaeryn, you think you can find out more about this hat? I can't figure out how to get into the storage."

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Bront said:
"Zaeryn, you think you can find out more about this hat? I can't figure out how to get into the storage."
“Not magically, otherwise I would have done so, though you might try asking it for items, as with an opening that can’t be closed, it would need something to stop things just falling out on your head.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Kirkesh shakes the hat, "Come on, spit out the missing crew."

If nothing falls out, he chuckles, "It was worth a try."

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

“Well, I wouldn’t have expected that to work, unless you stuck them in there,” Zaeryn chuckles. “Perhaps you should try putting something small like a copper coin in there, and then ask for that.”

Remove ads