• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

“Yes, it’s the nothing out of place which concerns me about the derelict. As if it had been a simple theft of cargo, you’d think the rooms might have been turned over by a few of the crew, looking for a little something extra for themselves. Then there’s the crew apparently being transformed into undead, and attacking the captain and priest, before they themselves were transformed and left for anyone who came along later. Hmm, there was definitely something wrong with that ship, now I take the time to consider it, but I just don’t know what...”

Bront

The man with the probe
Kirkesh rumages around in his hat out of curiousity, making sure it's cleaned out before he stores anything in it.

Bront

The man with the probe
"No reason for anyone to jump, unless they thought they could retake the other ship and salvage it. Any of them able to 'jam?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
*It seems like a normal hat. Apparently, the extradimensional space must be accessed in some special way.*
Kirkesh will fool around with it a bit, and probably ask Vanessa if she can figure it out. Zaeryn if she can't.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanessa isn't sure how it works. Zaeryn already cast Identify on it, and it wasn't revealed. Vanessa says that the best things that might help now are Analyse Dweomer, Legend Lore, or Bardic Knowledge.*

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Arden said:
"Oh, I mean she found nothing out of place on our ship too, but yes. That did seem unusual about the derelict ship..."
“Yes, I understood your meaning, but not knowing how the other ship ended up the way it was, I have no idea if we could even detect anything that may have followed us...not that I’m saying for certain anything did. Perhaps there was a rogue element on our ship before we left port?”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads