• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Everything they had on their persons is gone. The rest is here, but there really isn't much. Many sailors don't have much more than they can carry, at least that they bring aboard ship."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I haven't seen anyone that's looked suspicious so far*, though you did manage to turn over almost the entire crew from it's previous captain rather quickly. Still, it's not like you mutinied to gain the captaincy."

OOC: I haven't, have I?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Most of the crew were fairly nondescript and normally looking. The only two who might be suspicious are these two shady characters who jumped onto the ship at the last second as it was taking off ;) :p)

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

“I don’t know, just offering possibilities, Talia,” Zaeryn replies, before turning to Kirkesh. “Well, I imagine they would try to blend in, Kirkesh...I mean what does a saboteur look like?”

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

*Yuriko listened to the explanation of missing crew . . . troubling to be certain. She, of course, wanted to inspect their rooms and interview crew that saw them last . . . to get some idea of perspective.*

"A saboteur's primary means of survival is to blend in, look like everyone else . . . or look and act completely different than a saboteur would," Yuriko offered. "One would still need opportunity . . . which apparently was available last evening. Those on watch duty noticed nothing?"

unleashed

First Post

“Hmm, were any of the crew that disappeared on watch at the time of their disappearance, or were they all off duty?”

unleashed

First Post

“Hmm, well if one of the sailors did disappear while on watch, that may have created the opening for the others to be...disposed of.”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads