• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: OOC

unleashed

First Post
Rystil
[SBLOCK]Zaeryn really isn’t acting in character at all, I'm pretty disappointed with my responses, mainly due to me having the king of all headaches since I got up 11 hours ago and painkillers not working in the least (they never do for me with headaches) so I’m just very grumpy...probably should rewrite all the posts with the complaints quite frankly.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Unleashed:
[SBLOCK]
Yikes, I hate it when I get a bad headache, but it's something that comes from my mother's side. The truth about painkillers is that they don't really work too much at all--it's mostly a placebo, so if you can convince yourself they do work, it'll work better. Feel free to edit as much as you like, and I'll edit the replies :)
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil
[sblock]Nothing important, I just wanted to get into this OOC Sblock thing. I was feeling left out :( ;)[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK=Important SoM secret]
No problem :)

If you restart at the right time after beating the Mantis Ant, you can get a double sword orb, and then you can get the Mana Sword through forging without the spell, but it sometimes causes majour errors and save file deletion.

Oh, you wanted a Shards of Memory secret? :p
[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads