• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

Shayuri

First Post
Valerie nods at the two departing aspirants, then looks at her new crewmates.

"Thank you. Now then...what would you have of me? I could help find healing for that draining of yours, or should you need my services in other capacities, that would be fine as well."

She smiles and makes a little bow. "What are my captain's orders?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, he's not the captain, just the security officer," Kirkesh says. "Captain Talia you'll meet eventualy."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"It's kind of you to offer but I think I have a means of dealing with the draining."

Diedrik chuckles as Valerie refers to him as captain.

"I'm not much for captain's work," he says as he drains the last of his drink and stands, "Captain Talia has a better grasp for it than I would.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll probably see you all back at the ship."

Diedrik takes his leave, speaking briefly to the bartender then disappearing through the door.

[sblock=ooc]Diedrik is disappearing to empty his purse on curative magicks. :) [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
*Zaeryn watches the two leave, relaxing a little as Nazrill’s darkness leaves with the Lacerta.*

“Well, we still need a few more sailors and such, don’t we Kirkesh? So if you’d like to handle that, as you’ve a far better eye for talent like that than I, I’ll take our new crewmates back to the ship and get them settled in. Sound good?”

pallandrome

First Post
"I'd suggest the Mended Drum fer reliable souls what don't often carry a pirates brand 'neath the sheeps clothing." Bardach says, after he quaffs down the remainder of his pint.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Aye, I'll take care of the other new ship hands."

He turns to Vanessa, "Love, you'd probably best get back to the ship. You might distract more than a few sailors yourself. You can help Valerie and Ilora get settled in."

unleashed

First Post
*Zaeryn nods and downs the remainder of his drink.*

“Yes, I’m sure Vanessa can help with that. Hmm, did you want to take Bardach with you Kirkesh, as he seems to have an idea of where to find reliable sailors hereabout?”

*Zaeryn stands and pauses for a moment to see if Kirkesh does want Bardach with him, before he continues.*

“Oh and while I remember, there are only five cabins available to us, so you two ladies might have to double up unless we sort out some other kind of arrangement, as three are already allocated. One for Vanessa and Kirkesh, one for Diedrik, and one for Val... for myself of course.”

*A pained expression briefly passes over Zaeryn’s face as he concludes his statement, before he turns and leads those coming with him back to the ship... collecting any belongings they have along the way.*

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"I've no problem sharing," Valerie says, standing up. "I have a few things I'd like to bring, but it should only be a few minutes. Or I could meet you at the ship."

She glances at Zaeryn, but not overlong.

Nephtys

First Post
Ilora picks up her pack and heads out with Zaeryn and Vanessa. Looking wrily at Zaeryn she answers him. "I will gladly share, unless the two of you want to spend the nights together..." She enjoys their expressions for a moment before adding, "No? I wouldn't mind sharing quarters with either of you, but I understand not everyone shares my Altanian view on these matters. I really wouldn't want to offend anyone," she says innocently, "So it would probably be best if we shared a cabin Vanessa."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads