• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

unleashed

First Post
Shayuri said:
"I've no problem sharing," Valerie says, standing up. "I have a few things I'd like to bring, but it should only be a few minutes. Or I could meet you at the ship."

She glances at Zaeryn, but not overlong.
OOC: :lol: I didn’t even think about the similarities in names before I posted my last post. :lol:

“Oh, that’s no problem, Valerie. We certainly have the time to make a detour or two to collect everyone’s belongings, before making our way to the ship. And I certainly can’t complain about the company.”

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Nephtys said:
"So it would probably be best if we shared a cabin Vanessa."
OOC: Kirkesh, who shares a cabin with Vanessa, certaintly wouldn't object to 2 more lovely ladies... :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Nephtys said:
Ilora picks up her pack and heads out with Zaeryn and Vanessa. Looking wrily at Zaeryn she answers him. "I will gladly share, unless the two of you want to spend the nights together..." She enjoys their expressions for a moment before adding, "No? I wouldn't mind sharing quarters with either of you, but I understand not everyone shares my Altanian view on these matters. I really wouldn't want to offend anyone," she says innocently, "So it would probably be best if we shared a cabin Vanessa."
OOC: Not sure if you messed up names here or not, but Vanessa is with Kirkesh... Valerie is the other new crewmember Ilora would be bunking with. ;)

*Zaeryn looks at Ilora as she answers, the hint of a smile on his lips.*

“Well, that view is nothing new to me Ilora, seeing as I’m Altanian,” Zaeryn chuckles. “I just hope my hurt looks haven’t offended either you or Valerie, as you are both most pleasing to the eye, but I only recently lost my lover Valyssa, and it still weighs on my mind a little whenever I see a beautiful woman. That’s not to say of course, that I wouldn’t be delighted to find another bedmate or two... who knows, it might even help in my recovery,” he adds with a grin and a wink.

Looking over at Vanessa, he says with a chuckle, “As for Vanessa. Well, while I’d be more than happy to spend a night or more with such a lovely lady, I don’t know how Kirkesh would feel about that... or the lady herself for that matter.”

Shayuri

First Post
Valerie schools her expression to neutrality, but her ears turn a delicate shade of pink at all the innuendo and...not -even- innuendo flying around. For all her time on Jhaar, she's still a bit sheltered. She clears her throat.

"I meant I'd share a -room- with Ilora," she clarifies. "It's a bit early to start picking bedmates, I think. No offense." To help remove any sting, she smiles warmly and with a light, joking tone says, "Call me conservative, I suppose."

unleashed

First Post
“Well, I never thought you meant anything else, Valerie,” Zaeryn chuckles, “seeing as you and Ilora sharing a cabin is exactly what I was suggesting... so I’m not offended in the least. As for our banter,” he adds, glancing at Ilora, “pay it no mind... though it’s always interesting to hear a divergent point of view.”

pallandrome

First Post
Bardach considers briefly buying these ladies a few more rounds, but thinks better of it. These here are ladies of class. Still, the conversation tickles his funny bones, and he flashes a grin filled with small, sharp teeth at his new shipmates.

Shayuri

First Post
Valerie laughs lightly and shakes her head. "Done and done then. I'll get my satchel and then we can be on our way, as far as I'm concerned."

Nephtys

First Post
unleashed said:
OOC: Not sure if you messed up names here or not, but Vanessa is with Kirkesh... Valerie is the other new crewmember Ilora would be bunking with. ;)

“...That’s not to say of course, that I wouldn’t be delighted to find another bedmate or two... who knows, it might even help in my recovery,” he adds with a grin and a wink.

ooc: I meant Valerie, and Amaranthian view rather than Altanian (though I suppose that might work too). :eek:

Ilora laughs, though her eyes smoulder, "Ah, then you have a wound I can heal without spells. I mend hearts just as well as I break them, and I enjoy it more."

Shayuri said:
Valerie laughs lightly and shakes her head. "Done and done then. I'll get my satchel and then we can be on our way, as far as I'm concerned."

Ilora nods, her pack already at hand. Turning to Zaeryn (coincidentally looking to see if any strangers are within earshot) again she asks, "But where are we heading, exactly? And what kind of conditions and climate can we expect?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Kirkesh, while looking for more crew, will also do a bit of shopping for Vanessa (with her coin of course). Looking for a fine blade, bow, and perhaps something else for her.

unleashed

First Post
Shayuri said:
“Good, that’s settled then,” Zaeryn remarks with a nod.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads