Sharing My Original Music and Sound Effects - Over 2500 Tracks

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Greetings Everyone,

Another hectic week...ugh...but I did manage to create a couple of cool new tracks to share:

"TUNNELS UNDER METROPOLIS "
"TUNNELS UNDER METROPOLIS _v001"

You'll find them on my City/Urban 3 page. Here's a link:
Urban Music 3 | Soundimage.org

Other News

Glad to see that my Ogg music packs are coming in handy! They should be a huge time-saver...plus you can create your own playlists and listen to them to audition tracks while doing other things.

So enjoy...and as always, please stay safe and keep being creative. :)

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Hey everyone,

I have a couple of new music tracks to share on my Sci-Fi 11 page:

"OFF WORLD SUNRISE" – On some faraway planet? What would it look like?

"THE MIND OF THE CITY" – (Looping) – Perhaps cities of the future will have their own “minds” to run everything.

Sci-Fi 11 | Soundimage.org

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs. They enable you to download all of my tracks at once for my most popular genres. A huge time-saver.

Ogg Music Packs | Soundimage.org

Enjoy! :)

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Hi everyone,

As of this past week, the black and pink buttons on my site that take you to my higher-quality Ogg tracks and packs on Gumroad are not displaying properly nor are they working properly. I am working with my web hosting company to resolve the issue. In the meantime, please don’t use them.

You can still download my tracks freely in mp3 format. The links are under the players for each track.

If you need a particular track or pack in Ogg format, please email me and I’ll send you a direct link to it on Gumroad. My email address is on my homepage.

As always, please stay safe and keep creating. :)

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Happy November Everyone!

I can't believe a month has gone by...I've been super-busy creating custom music for clients. Anyone need some custom music created? Give me a shout...my contact information is here:

Custom Music | Soundimage.org

I can work with most budgets. And, as always, my 2500+ tracks on my site are completely free to use with attribution. :)

Enjoy!

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Happy New Year Everyone!

To kick off 2023, I have some cool new tracks that might work well under title screens and menus. They are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

THE FABLED FOREST – (Looping)
Fantasy 12 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

SNOWFALL IN DYSTOPIA – (Looping)
CIRCUIT PUNK GAME MENU – (Looping)
Sci-Fi 12 | Soundimage.org

SOUND EFFECTS PACKS

Since my Ogg music packs are doing so well, I plan to release sound effects packs this year as well. The sounds will most likely be in WAV, Ogg and MP3 format.

If anyone has any suggestions for sound effects, please feel free to share them.

In the meantime, enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!

Eric Matyas

Explorer
Greetings Fellow Creatives,

This week's new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my Chiptunes 5 page:

"TECHNO PIXEL MONSTER DANCE PARTY"
Chiptunes 5 | Soundimage.org

On my Drama 3 page:

"ON THE TRAIL"
Drama 3 | Soundimage.org

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"DARK QUEST"
Fantasy 12 | Soundimage.org

On my Funny 8 page:

"TECHNO MONSTER DANCE PARTY"
Funny 8 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

"GALAXY GRAND PRIX"
Sci-Fi 12 | Soundimage.org

Please make sure to check out my higher-quality Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks at once for all of my most popular genres.

Ogg Music Packs | Soundimage.org

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :)

Remove ads