• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
Okay, after moving and getting things in order at the new and old place I finally have time to get back to this. We've got a number of places and creatures defined. My next project is going to be the five gods. Drowdude has requested the elven female god, I'm going to start with the god of travel/trading whatever his name is.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hello,
I have been reading some of the posts for Shark World and it looks great. Its got a life of its own. Ok here is my 2 cents. You have all this water but what about the sky above. Do you have giant sea birds? A winged race who live is cloud cities that treat the sea below as its dinner plate. Possible a bird like race that spends 99% of its time in the air. Who steal weapons and stuff from the surface dwellers.

Crothian

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
Hello,
I have been reading some of the posts for Shark World and it looks great. Its got a life of its own. Ok here is my 2 cents. You have all this water but what about the sky above. Do you have giant sea birds? A winged race who live is cloud cities that treat the sea below as its dinner plate. Possible a bird like race that spends 99% of its time in the air. Who steal weapons and stuff from the surface dwellers.

WElcome and I'm glad you are enjoying this. I've got a few ideas for large birds that have't been written up yet. There is one flying city and I think that will be it. We are trying to concentrate on the water more then the sky.

trentonjoe

Explorer
Yeah both are great!!!

On another topic, sometime this weekend I am gonna try to compile all the locations we have here, add them to the map, create smaller more detailed maps, and create that 30 page Shark World file we want.

Keep bugging me about it.

las

First Post
I just got my knew dragon mag so some time tomarow ill be posting my honer points for samurai of wuha and a few other things. Trent keep going at it theres always more to come:D .

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Croth can you tell me what gods we have a breaf def and im sorry about that hotmail post.

Look for it later this week. I'm finally moved in and doing my last bit of organizations here.

I have no problems with people e-mailing me, It's just you didn't identfy yourself or what you were talking about. Granted, your unique typing style did give you away, but still a little information in the e-mail would not hurt.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads