• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shark World Inc

las

First Post
Every body what do you think of what has ben done with Wuha as of the moment. I think its starting to look the way I whant it.

Crothian

First Post
Horacio has offered to host Shark World. So, this week I'm going to be going through a lot of stuff and getting it organized. If you have stuff that you would like to be apart of Shark World, please try to fix the spelling and gramnmer errors (if any) and make your contribution the best it can be.

Crothian

First Post
Also, any questions or concerns that you might not want to voice in public you can e-mail me. I just changed my e-mail, so if you have an old one of mine be warned it no longer works. :D

Aeolius

Adventurer
For those interested in undersea campaigns, I have posted Chapter 95 of "Beneath the Pinnacles of Azor'alq". My website will be undergoing some changes, soon, to be of better use to those running undersea D&D games. I will also be opening new forums, for the subject.

(yes, life has been busy, of late)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I've just finished the main thread. The 525 posts. I discovered this thread when Crothian spoke about it in a postcount bumping thread last week ;)

I like a lot the project.

As Crothian said, I'll be hosting Shark World. In fact, I've just created http://sharkworld.drowstar.com (drowstar.com is my site for side projects, my main project is www.planewalker-es.com :)).

Since I have not tto much spare time, I'll be doing a site simple but clear. I mean, plain html or simple PHP, user friendly (no frames, no bright backgrounds, no red text on yellow background...) and functional. When I'll find more time, I'll upgrade it, if interest remain.

So please, any suggerences or comments, here :)

Crothian

First Post
How's this idea for bringing this all together. I have an NPC elf named Blyden Flynn. He's a historian explorer. What if soime of Shark World was presented from his view? I know it's not original, but it might be a good way cement some of these ideas together.

Crothian

First Post
las said:
And then there is my guy Thotin Wu (Hes a Wu Jen) as anther one as the same perpose.

Perhaps. But everything by the same NPC needs to be written by the same person to keep the wrtiting style the same.

Remove ads