• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shark World Inc

las

First Post
Youve seen my name now. So how do you think I got the nik name las, law and lary. Some im shore you can see off the bat.

Have you sean the honor point thing from dragon #299 in wuha I have my dif verchen.

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Youve seen my name now. So how do you think I got the nik name las, law and lary. Some im shore you can see off the bat.

Have you sean the honor point thing from dragon #299 in wuha I have my dif verchen.

I just got that Dragon yesterday, so I read thropugh it a little. I think you'd really need to redo a lot of the classic chivalry ideals for Shark World though.

trentonjoe

Explorer
Okay I compiled all the ABOVE water stuff. Basically all the islands. It is not proofread yet and still in the infant stages. BUt this is what I did.

I divided the the world into three sections (for now):

THe Southwest: Which is Las's Wuha Islands. I included Kaboom's Dunsrel (the lost city of Dwarves) in those islands because it seemed to make sense.

The South East: This is Tonguez's South Sea Islands and Carnifex's Pyre Islands. They seemed to fit well together so I thought we could attach the Pyre Islands to one of the edges of the South Sea Chain.

The North:

I included the Stormlands with my Artic Elf island, Whale bone Island, and Wave Raider Island.

It will take some time but I will proof read all the work. If anyone wants a copy at any point let me know . I'll email it. It is currently 22 pages single spaced.

If I did something thatdoesn't seem right let me know. I am not trying to become a dictator here I am just trying to get it cleaned up.

Last edited:

drowdude

First Post
Just wanted to apologize for falling out of the loop recently. I have been too busy with other stuff to really even stop in at the boards as often as I would like.

After next week I should be able to devote some time to get my Shark-World projects posted up.

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Just wanted to apologize for falling out of the loop recently. I have been too busy with other stuff to really even stop in at the boards as often as I would like.

After next week I should be able to devote some time to get my Shark-World projects posted up.

Don't worry about it. I too, have had little time to do anything. I get to post from work, but don't have any time to actually sit down and thing of things. My move is over, but I'm starting a new campaign Friday. So, I hope to have more time after the Labor Day Weekend.

Remove ads