Shark World Inc

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Crothian said:
How's this idea for bringing this all together. I have an NPC elf named Blyden Flynn. He's a historian explorer. What if soime of Shark World was presented from his view? I know it's not original, but it might be a good way cement some of these ideas together.

I like the idea!

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Croth if your out there we need to finish with the how the year will go.

Well, you can do whatever you want. Many cultures do have different callendars. I'm going to use my suggested 365 day, 5 month, 15 hollidays one

Carnifex

First Post
Horacio - any idea when you'll get all the Shark World stuff up and running on your website? I may well write some more at some point, but I'd like to see what we've already done preserved for the time being :)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Carnifex said:
Horacio - any idea when you'll get all the Shark World stuff up and running on your website? I may well write some more at some point, but I'd like to see what we've already done preserved for the time being :)

I wait the edited version that Crothian is prepared. As soon as he send me it, I'll put up the site. O.K., maybe three days later, but not much more ;)

Crothian

First Post
Horacio said:

I wait the edited version that Crothian is prepared. As soon as he send me it, I'll put up the site. O.K., maybe three days later, but not much more ;)

I think I'm just going to let Shark world swim with the fishes (die). The interest has greatly dropped off. I wasn't going to say anything since no one has posted anything about it for well over a week.

But, if people still want to have this projuect carry on, I have no problems with that. But for me actions speak louder then words, and no action on Shark World for so long just screamed no interest to me.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Crothian said:

I think I'm just going to let Shark world swim with the fishes (die). The interest has greatly dropped off. I wasn't going to say anything since no one has posted anything about it for well over a week.

But, if people still want to have this projuect carry on, I have no problems with that. But for me actions speak louder then words, and no action on Shark World for so long just screamed no interest to me.

Me, I'm interested. I have a bunch of webspace prepared, wanting to be filled with sharks... but I cannot do anything until you send me the edited version ;)

Remove ads