• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Solange said:
"The spirits call me to join on the journey." "Be well child, and may you live long enough to hear stories of your bravery."

The shifter bangs her axe's long handle on the floor as a salute.

DrZombie

First Post
A human with finely chiseled features enters the bar. He orders a steaming cup of tea and sips it quietly in the corner of the bar. He nods a friendly greeting to the lizardman.

Moggthegob

First Post
That is right, undead, they do not respond to traditional ways of killing like chopping and slashing, magic and pure faith are needed to drive them off. I am something of an expert,as that is how I made my original saving so that I could be the merchant I am today. Taran smiles at the shifter and sits with her.

LogicsFate

First Post
The shifter moves slightly so that the axe does not threaten the holy man,. She stops the swinging and looks at the axe, trying to imagine it not being able to re-dead something. I would like to meet one of these undead. I could kill it. She say with some confidence, as if she was saying it to convince herself.

A human with finely chiseled features enters the bar.

Shadé waves to the man, remembering his face but having long since forgotten his name.

Mellubb

First Post
A man with long blonde hair, wearing a blue suit complete with a jacket, knickers, and tri-cornered hat, enters the tavern. He walks with confidence and a limp to the bar and says to Brews in a voice intended for all to hear “Hello, My name is Gregory; I have employment opportunities for a few brave souls!! May, I please borrow your back room for a bit to iron out some of the details?
Brews nods his head in agreement.
Gregory turns to the crowd and says “If anyone is interested please follow me.” he then takes off his cap, bows, and with cap in hand moves toward the backroom.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The strange man is surprised to see a pygmy lizardfolk in the room where he indicated. He did not see it in the main room, he thinks, but there it is, looking at him oddly with large eyes.

Redclaw

First Post
A young human with the mark of finding apparent on the side of his head enters the tavern. He looks a bit banged up, but full of newfound confidence, and he's wearing a nice, shiny breastplate that he keeps adjusting proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads