• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Redclaw said:
A young human.

Shadé grins a fang filled grin at the new human. Looking around, she sees that not as many people as she expected followed to the backroom, so she goes too. She shruggs. Job she says as she leaves the main room.

Redclaw

First Post
Corran looks around the room, and then follows the shifter into the back room. A few days ago he would have been hesitant to follow such a feral-looking individual into an unknown room, but having just gotten to know a different shifter, he felt trusting.

Graybeard

Explorer
A young human female quietly enters the tavern. She is wearing a white cloak with the hood up, green leggings, and matching green boots. She goes to the bar and orders:

"A glass of your finest Aundarian wine please."

After paying the barkeep, she takes her wine and sits at a nearby empty table.

Moggthegob

First Post
As Taran leaves the Tavern to follow the man offering a job he wonders Where is her. or anyone else for that matter I could have sworn they were nearby

Graybeard

Explorer
Curiosity getting the best of her, the newly arrived young lady gets up from her seat and sneaks a peak into the back room. Seeing a few others there, she listens for a moment. Seeing a potential employment opportunity, she steps inside the room.

The heavy door to the tavern opens, a darkly robed elf entering. Hood up, his features are obscured, though the light hunting crossbow and well used scabbared long sword are all too plain.

Robe closed, there are bulges in the material, showing a few pouches and other unidentifiable gear.

Slung over one shoulder and hanging down by his rump is a large black satchel, filled to bursting with gear.

Quietly shutting the door and looking around the empty tavern, the elf moves to the bar and says, 'Hello Brews, I seek a man with long blonde hair, wearing a blue suit complete with a jacket, knickers, and tri-cornered hat. He entered the tavern, only a few moments ago. I believe he had a confidant limping gait. The man asked me to join him here for a possible job. Have you seen him?'

Silently, the pub owner points to the door to the back room the elf is familar with.

Nodding his thanks, Genithar ir'Rum, Wizard of Karrnath makes his way forward.

Mellubb

First Post
A feral looking shifter enters the tavern. I am Braiden I come to help adventurers. He walks to the bar and asks brews for some mutten and looks around the empty bar.

Wik

First Post
The door opens once more, and in walks a woman wearing a functional suit of armour, obviously Karrnathi in make, with a long halberd thrown over one shoulder. Her arms are bare, and a dragonmark stands out clearly on the inside of her left arm. She has shoulder-length black hair, and dark eyes. She has a rather plain, "girl next door" look that is contrasted by the well-polished equipment she wears.

"My name is Jezira," she says to Brews. "And I'm hoping to find some work. I'm a blademark from House Deneith, so my services don't come cheap."

With that, she looks around, sees that the place is more or less empty, and grabs a nearby seat. She starts nursing a mug of ale put in front of her, and scowls at the taste. Sharn Ale is nothing compared to Karrnathi ale, of course, but she quickly hides the expression and takes minor sips every few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads