• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
The door open and a man in chainshirt , wearing a spiked chain at his belt and a large bow at his shoulder enter. "Benedict Reynold, sellsword." is the only words he tells as he sits down. He put down his wepaons and his bacpack next to him. He take out a few sheets where some incomplete drawing are on and take some charcoal and continue to draw them. Someone overlooking would see the picture a small city that have been blown out by some kind of explosion. Among the ruins, many corpses, and a few perosn who seems panicked or confused.

Wik

First Post
Jezira watches Benedict enter, and cocks one eyebrow. As he starts to draw, she shrugs, and keeps an eye on her competition.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The door flies open, and a swarthy gnome barrels in with a quick "Balnibar Jiminyblivet, Dungeon Designer and Trapsmith." He grabs a seat and a drink and immediately sets off to relaxation, in as frenzied a manner as possible.

Wik

First Post
Jezira raises one eyebrow at the gnome, and then shrugs. Dungeon Designer? she thinks. trapsmith? Why are all gnomes so blasted strange?

She shakes her head, leans back in her chair, and resigns herself to the fact that she's going to be here for a while.

Redclaw

First Post
The door opens yet again, this time to admit a being of living metal and would. Shined to a perfect finish, the warforged enters with his shield loose, and his sword sheathed. I am told this is where to find employment. Is my information correct?
Not really waiting for a reply, Justice walks over to a empty expanse of wall and stands in quiet study of everyone in the room.

Solange

First Post
A taller woman with a distinctively sharp face and emerald green eyes steps into the Tower's Shard. Her long blonde hair flows down her neck and goes just past her shoulder blades. She has a tall build and is somewhat shapely, but is fit and walks with grace and elegance. She offers a warm smile to any who glance her way.

"Hi, I'm Lily," she says.

"Milk, right?" Brews asks her when he sees her.

"That sounds yummy, thank you," she responds. She takes the glass from Brews and finds a seat at an empty table.

Wik

First Post
Jezira watches as two more enter the tavern. She scratches her Denneith Dragonmarkidly as she gives a nod of the head to Lily. She considers getting up and possibly talking to warforged or human, but then decides against it. The silence of the tavern has become heavy, and Jezira is not the type to break it.

Manzanita

First Post
A Dark haired, dark skinned woman sweeps into the room, dressed in a chainshirt under black tunic and cloak. She flashes a smile of white teeth towards Brews and moves to sit by Lily.

"Raven, does this mean we're part of House Lyrander now?" Lily asks as they're walking back to the tavern/wherever.

"We are House Orion, and will always be House Orion. Nothing will ever change than." she says softly but firmly to the younger woman. "Just because we do a service to another house doesn't mean you owe them any loyalty. Quite the reverse really. We were well-paid for our services."

Mellubb

First Post
The feral looking shifter walks toward the to women who just entered the tavern. and says "Did I hear you speak of a job you just completed? Please, tell me how was it."

Solange

First Post
"I guess that makes sense. That would make mommy happy." Lily says.

"It was gross. We had to pull all these people out of mucus and fight a big flying eyeball thingie." Lily elaborates to the shifter.

OOC: I just love Lily's vocabulary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads