Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
Jezira quietly rolls her eyes at the shifter reunion, hoping no one notices. She offers a quick smile to Lily.

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"That is me, not Lily," a shifter woman who had clearly not been there before simply appears, definitely not having walked through the door, "I am Siobhan Swift. Brother, you would do well to remember that Lily and I played a crucial role in that battle as well. If not for our young friend's lent magic stones and my sling, we would have been doomed, I fear."
"Yeah, those stones were great!" Lily says.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"That is me, not Lily," a shifter woman who had clearly not been there before simply appears, definitely not having walked through the door, "I am Siobhan Swift. Brother, you would do well to remember that Lily and I played a crucial role in that battle as well. If not for our young friend's lent magic stones and my sling, we would have been doomed, I fear."
"I know, but I would not have allowed that thing to get past me."" Stulgar says.

Velmont

First Post
Benedict havn't lift his head when the people had entered. He doesn't seems to be interested by the discussion. Instead, he has finished his first drawing, the one with a detroyed villages, people killed and a few survivors of the unkown distater that seems to be wounded and confused. He has put the picture next to him on teh table and taken a new sheet of paper and is now starting to draw somthing else, but it is too soon to tell what it is.

Velmont

First Post
"My homeland, before we forget it." tells Benedict. "I come from a border village of Cyre. That what remained of my village a moment after the blast hit us" He shows the drawing he has finished. "Very few of my village survived, I was one of them. Since that time, I'm a sellsword to earn my living, and I draw, to never forget my homeland, My name is Benedict Reynold."

Wik

First Post
Jezira snorts as Benedict speaks, and then flushes with embarrassment. "Sorry. I just.... I..." she mumbles for a moment, and then tries to hide the fact that, only two years ago, she was engaged in border skirmishes with Cyre, and wasn't too upset to see most of the land turned to ash.

Solange

First Post
Velmont said:
"My homeland, before we forget it." tells Benedict. "I come from a border village of Cyre. That what remained of my village a moment after the blast hit us" He shows the drawing he has finished. "Very few of my village survived, I was one of them. Since that time, I'm a sellsword to earn my living, and I draw, to never forget my homeland, My name is Benedict Reynold."
"But why don't you draw something happier like ponies?" Lily asks. "I'm Lily."

Redclaw

First Post
Justice turns toward the Cyran. I, too, was in Cyre for the Balancing. It was a day filled with suffering that will be long remembered. I only hope the lesson was learned.

DrZombie

First Post
A valenar elf dressed in an eye-wrenching combination of coloured silks enters the bar. He looks around, and spots Stulgar, Raven and Lily sitting at the table. With a faked look of horror he exclaims.
"By the ancestors. I've let the shifter get ahead of me. Quick, barman, a round of beers and one extra for me or I will lose this contest."
He flourishes a double-bladed scimitar, whirls it around and puts it on the table.
"Finally I've been able to replace my blade. A beauty, isn't it?"
He caresses the finely-etched blade. "I was told you could find everything in Sharn, but this I didn't expect to find."

[sblock=appraise]It's a masterwork valenar double-scimitar[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads