Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellubb

First Post
Almost in response to Latharians comment the door opens. A tall man with dark hair kept back in a pony tail and deep blue eyes confidently moves through the door. The has a greatsword slung across his back but it is obvious to any one of martial background that he has know idea how to wield it. "Hello again I am Mathew d'Cannith" He looks around the bar and recognizes Lily as a friend had made earlier and smiles as he moves to start another chat with her. Then he sees the shifters she is with and remembers how unfrieldly they were with him and he quickly looks down and sits in a booth.

Solange

First Post
"Oh, hi there! Come join us! I," Lily pauses, looks at her mug of ale, pushes it between Latharian and Stulgar meekly, and says "I was just having another glass of milk please."

Brews sends a glass of milk her way.

Mellubb

First Post
"Balnibar good to see you again I am fine. I have found that not everyone is appreciative of the services offered by my House. I hope to one day remove what is evil from my House and unite us for the good of this world." He looks over to Lily and says "Perhaps another time Lily I ahh.... can see you're busy. Please, enjoy yourself."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Balnibar grins. "Bah, there can't be so much evil in the house if it has you in it. You were a great help in a time of need. I'd be more than happy to spring an extra trap for you or help you get a good stronghold should the need arise.

So, have you been up to anything special? Really, I've just been sitting around drinking, myself."

Mellubb

First Post
"I used my trade and created few scrolls and I bought my own Morning star, nothing too special. I hope I can find another adventure soon." he looks to Lily and says "Why don't join us for a drink? Milk if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads