Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
DrZombie said:
"Mommy was right, sweety. Some of my warband wouldn't hesitate to kill you even after they spent as much time together as we did." The elf says without smiling. "They don't consider non-elves as fully sentient. More like pet monkeys."
"Why can't not elves make full sentances? And monkeys are cute! I want a pet monkey! Lily exclaims. "I had a pet kitty named socks once, but it died 20 years ago."

Redclaw

First Post
The warforged standing against the wall barely reacts to the human's offer of employment, but soon after the man moves on the living construct snaps into motion. I have never been to the Cogs, but justice is needed everywhere, so I will undertake the journey. With that he moves with purpose to the door and exits.

neoweasel

First Post
Leland looks at the man and says "If you are in need of aid, I will help as best I can." At that he slings his greatsword over his shoulder and heads out of the tavern to the appointed meeting spot.

DrZombie

First Post
Bront said:
Stulgar looks at Latharion for a moment, perhaps as if scolding him for something, but simply says "We are thankful then that you are not so short sighted."

"Who said I wasn't?" The elf replies."Nah, just kidding. I would never call you a pet monkey, Stulgar. It's too insulting." He smiles. "And you know how touchy them monkeys are."

"Let's drink to newfound friends."

Velmont

First Post
Benedict take some time to continue his drawing, but as midnight come foward. He put his drawing tools in his backpack and roll his scroll in his case. He finish his mugs and quit the Inn.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar looks irritated for a moment before he breaks into a hearty laugh. He raises his glass in toast and downs it.

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion joins the laughter and drinks his beer.

"Good friends, good beer, laughter. All we need now to make it a perfect evening is finding some enemies to kill."

"What's life in the Reaches like, Stulgar?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads