Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"Oooh, that looks pretty, and sharp too." Lily says.

She finishes her milk and sets the glass aside, and then looks at the beer mug that gets set in front of her.

neoweasel

First Post
A heavily-armored human man enters the tavern. He has a longbow and greatsword on his back and wears the silver tabard of the Templars of the Silver Flame. He orders some food and says to Brews "I was told people in need of aid often came here seeking it. Are there any such here tonight?"

Wik

First Post
Jezira takes a look at the man, trying not to frown over the emblem of the Silver Flame. Acceptance of others, and all that...

In any case, she rises and walks over to him, extending her hand. "I overheard your conversation - my name is Jezira, and I can supply aid. For a price, of course."

Wik

First Post
Jezira's shoulders slump, but she does her best to conceal it. "Oh. Well then... join the club."

She trudges back to her seat, bored to tears.

DrZombie

First Post
Solange said:
"Oooh, that looks pretty, and sharp too." Lily says.

She finishes her milk and sets the glass aside, and then looks at the beer mug that gets set in front of her.

"Pretty and sharp. Well, that's one way to describe the work of a master."Latharion says. He looks at the beer. "That might be a bit strong for you."

Solange

First Post
"Mommy told me to not drink with strangers. But you're not strangers anymore."

She takes a small sip, shutters a little bit, and forces a smile. "Thank you."

DrZombie

First Post
"Mommy was right, sweety. Some of my warband wouldn't hesitate to kill you even after they spent as much time together as we did." The elf says without smiling. "They don't consider non-elves as fully sentient. More like pet monkeys."

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar looks at Latharion for a moment, perhaps as if scolding him for something, but simply says "We are thankful then that you are not so short sighted."

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: A new adventure, "Goblins in the Cellar" is now starting. This is the first (short) chapter of a series. I'm taking level 2 characters (and any lurking level 1 characters that may be out there still) and we will fill in the rest with level 3 characters.

Drink and conversation flows freely at the Tower's Shard Tavern, this night like any other. Rather unexpectedly, the man next to you at the bar leans over and whispers: "Wanna earn some coin? My associates and I could use some help with a problem down in the Cogs. If you are interested meet me outside this tavern at midnight." You are a little surprised, having hardly taken notice of him before. A Human of average height and weight, he is about as non-descript as they come. He rises, lifts his drink to you with a nod, and slips into the crowd.

OOC: As usual, announce your departure from the tavern and strike up a discussion is the adventure post. There were will finalize the roster and get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads