• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowned Hero

First Post
IamTheTest said:
Our goal was never to steal. We were hired by the dwarves in question to test their security measures. I am happy to report that they are quite capable and that I have a strong respect for your people.

"Well that was good to hear" "cant trust people that steal as a profession and i would not like to be associated with one that do" "ive got a reputation to think of boy" Troth goes towards the wizard and shake his hand.

Bront

The man with the probe
IamTheTest said:
Fritz takes a moment before responding. My professor and I decided mutually that it would be best for me to leave. Looking to the dwarf he states calmly, Our goal was never to steal. We were hired by the dwarves in question to test their security measures. I am happy to report that they are quite capable and that I have a strong respect for your people.

Fritz relaxes a bit. Hopefully his calm under pressure will reassure his new critics. With a slight whistle he calls Liam to his side and gives him a pat on the head.
OOC: Put your info in the adventure thread (BLEB1: Beer Run) and we'll get started either tonight or torrow.

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan wakes up from his stool. " I do not suppose there is any more room in the beer run for me. My name is Mardigan d' Orien. Transportations asre sort of my thing."
He picks up his cloak to show brews his dragonmark and then points to the symbol on his cloak. " But if there is not enough pay to make the run worthwhile for a group of 7 I will understand. Either way, I will take your decision with temperance."
OOC: I was away on vacation and did not have time to keep on this thread. I think i might be the only one left in the tavern. Mardigan is a lvl 1 fighter-type

IcyCool

First Post
Moggthegob said:
OOC: I was away on vacation and did not have time to keep on this thread. I think i might be the only one left in the tavern. Mardigan is a lvl 1 fighter-type

OOC: Guardian is still in the tavern, but as I am pretty busy, he's been fairly quiet.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I wanted to keep it to six, but I can squeeze in one more seeing as you're the only one left.

"How'd you know it was a beer run?" Brews says, as one eye glows a little brighter than the other, perhaps the warforged equivilent to raising an eyebrow.

He mumbles to himself something about houses and brats, "Fine, just don't slow em down."

OOC: Make an OOC post with the info in the adventure thread, then we'll start.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads