• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
Rio looks Fritz over, thinking he looks awfully young. Could he perhaps be a baby faced halfling? Of course, midshipmen enter naval service at a very young age, and a brand new squire might be that young.... or might not.

"What sort of skills and combat training do you have, young man?"

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn looks at Fritz and blinks.
"Do tell us. I'm rather interested myself."
Kid's not old enough to drink beer, much less adventure for it...

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther moves over to his buddy Kenn and pokes him... "What hu? what is all this fuzz about Kenn? i fall a sleep for 5 minutes and people starts talking about heading out on adventure?" Khuther follows the others outside and tries to catch up with the planing and chit chatting in the new formed group. "Khuther Qbyer is my name and a friend of Kenn as we shared an adventure not long ago" "Sorcerer at your service and touched by the House of Kurdarak true my marks in Warding"

Bront

The man with the probe
"You'll do. Fritz, you to if you promise to stay out of trouble lass. That is, if the others will have you." Brews says.

OOC: Fritz will make 6, but RP into it. We'll get started by monday.

IamTheTest

First Post
Forgive me sir I am surely not as experienced as yourself, but perhaps you remember a time when you were shown an opportunity? I just got back from my first escapade were I, and my comrades, tested the security of a Dwarven dragonmarked house. I have seen danger and will face it. I am relatively skilled in the arcane arts and seek power.

Patlin

Explorer
"So you are fully trained, then? How came your master to release you from aprenticeship so early? Or did you somehow graduate from one of the academies at such a young age?"

Drowned Hero

First Post
IamTheTest said:
Forgive me sir I am surely not as experienced as yourself, but perhaps you remember a time when you were shown an opportunity? I just got back from my first escapade were I, and my comrades, tested the security of a Dwarven dragonmarked house. I have seen danger and will face it. I am relatively skilled in the arcane arts and seek power.

"What! testing the security of my family?. I might not be high up in the ranks but family is family!" the Dwarf seems quite upset. "Im going to blunder your act this time little one... and oversee it has a act of a foolish child!"
Not enough that hes a wizard, he actually tried to steal!

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz takes a moment before responding. My professor and I decided mutually that it would be best for me to leave. Looking to the dwarf he states calmly, Our goal was never to steal. We were hired by the dwarves in question to test their security measures. I am happy to report that they are quite capable and that I have a strong respect for your people.

Fritz relaxes a bit. Hopefully his calm under pressure will reassure his new critics. With a slight whistle he calls Liam to his side and gives him a pat on the head.

Patlin

Explorer
Rio, at least, seems reassured. If not completely convinced that a 12 year old wizard could be other than a liability, he concludes that the boy has a certain maturity beyond his years. Clearly Fritz goes where he chooses. At least this time, Rio will be there to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads